Carr.Crash LV.19 Let’s play R6!
Jun 7, 2020, 09:19 PM 62 read

Pretty sure I came across a hacker while I was playing with my friends!

It seemed like he was using walls, and maybe aim hacks, but walls for sure. I’m mad at myself for not clipping any of it. Would’ve made a nice video, and I could’ve shown it to you guys!

Valorant: Posts - Pretty sure I came across a hacker while I was playing with my friends! image 2

Comment 4

• StabberGirl LV.19 Champion Jun 9, 2020, 04:01 PM

funny how I was called a hacker because I went around a corner and as soon as I walked away from the wall an enemy was seen. Of course I shoot him because he didn't even saw me. So everyone how kills me and I saw the enemy too late is a hacker, aaah!

Well just report if he had something on he will get banned, if not then not

• Carr.Crash LV.19 Let’s play R6! Jun 10, 2020, 02:37 AM

Well it was super weird because I’d stand still in Cyphers smoke thing, and he’d shoot right above me, then I moved to the left and he did the same thing! And every time you would try to peek or something he’d kill you. But towards the end he started to toggle on and off of it because we called him out!

• StabberGirl LV.19 Champion Jun 10, 2020, 03:19 AM

Wow... But sad how the game is only playable with Vanguard and people still can cheat, like come on. Then why does it even exist ? And why does anyone need to cheat? I'm mean for now there's no ranked at all. So you just play for nothing. And the game isn't even that hard. Come on. Just wow.

• Carr.Crash LV.19 Let’s play R6! Jun 10, 2020, 04:06 AM

I cannot agree more!

Home