NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat!
Jun 7, 2020, 09:11 PM 1,015 read

Brimstone guide in Ascent

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent image 1

This is the guide for Brimstone in Ascent.   I think many of us already have discovered useful spots for his smoke or molly, so please share your tips as well!     Incendiary spots

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent video cover image 2

1) Mid catwalk to B site default molly   This molly is useful for clearing the default plant spot on B site. Position yourself in the corner, line up with the ice pillar shown, and bring your cursor all the way up until its between the top of the cloud and the top of the tower to the left.    

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent video cover image 4

2) Mid cubby to A site default molly   This molly is great covering the A site default spot. Position yourself in the corner and copy our crosshair placement. Look at the icon over the incendiary and line up the middle of the reticle icon with the edge of the cloud as shown.    

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent video cover image 6

3) A lobby to mid catwalk molly   This is useful for enabling your mid players to take map control. Position yourself in the corner and aim at the imaginary point between where the wall meets the cloud and the edge of the gray on the cloud. You can also use the HUD icon above the incendiary for reference. The dot at the top of it should rest just below the wall.     Now, let's see the smoke spots. Sometimes the defender team comes out until A Main or B Main, but that will be easier for you. I recommend you to set smokes near Mid Market gate or A Rafters, A Link gate when you rush to the site. If you rush to the Mid, set smokes on Mid Bottom and Mid Cubby to block their sight.   These spots are for offense teams and it's just my opinion. Share your opinions for perfect smoke spots in Ascent!

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent image 9

Ascent is a new map, so many players are not used to find lurking spots. This map is huge so there are so many lurking spots for the defender team. (Offenders can use these lurking spots as well since they plant a Spike)   Let me share the lurking spots where I killed the enemies or was killed.

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent image 11

Especially B main, Mid Cubby, Mid Bottom, beyond A Link (before A window) is defender's favorite spots for lurking. Make sure that use smoke or flashbang before you enter those places.   Under A rafter, there's a kind of bunker. If offender have planted a Spike, some of them will be there for 99% sure. Make some defuse sound to lure them out or set smoke, flashbang, etc.  

Valorant: Posts - Brimstone guide in Ascent image 13

These are nice spots to use Brimstone's ult.   As I said, under A rafter bunker is offense team's favorite place to lurk but Brimstone's ult can cover the whole area. They have no choice but get out of the place unless they just want to die there.   If the offender team has planted Spike on B site, mostly they are hiding in B back. B back is larger than A rafter under, so Brimstone's ult cannot cover the whole area. However, at least he can force them to move their position with his ult so it will be easier to prepare.

Comment 1

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 7, 2020, 10:22 PM

Good job with the guide! Especially map layout with callouts works well for me.

Home