Wezzz LV.2 Lurker
Jun 7, 2020, 12:18 AM 34 read

How to get Agents

Hi, I’m quite new at this game, but I found it really smooth and fun. The only thing is how do you unlock agents, plus which agents should I choose to play as (My play-style: pushing and initiating/flanking, technically I don’t like anchoring)

Comment 4

• StabberGirl LV.19 Champion Jun 7, 2020, 05:23 PM

But I can't really help you which agent you should unlock first.
    I can only recommend some. Cypher is very good with his traps and the camera. He's really good to play when you're alone. Because of his traps and the camera also. Not sure if he's anchor or not but he's really easy to play and good. He's the first one after the beta I unlocked and it was a good choice.
    Also I think about getting Omen. His teleportation is also good for flanking and pushing I guess. I loved to play him in the beta.
    I'm unsure who I'll recruit next. I've had Omen and Raze in the beta. But I kinda want to test Viper too. So Omen or Viper..

• Wezzz LV.2 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 08:26 PM

Thanks for the info!

• StabberGirl LV.19 Champion Jun 11, 2020, 08:32 PM

no problem at all!

• StabberGirl LV.19 Champion Jun 7, 2020, 05:19 PM

Well you get from the chapter 1 & 2 two tokens with them you can unlock/recruit new agents. But for some reason there's a problem around Valorant. I already got both tokens, level 5 and 10, but only level 10 worked. Maybe you won't have any problem. Then you go to collections then agents. There you find everyone. If you don't have these tokens then you can click on one locked agent and unlock them by doing tasks and earning xp. You have to reach level 5 from to get the agent but you can go further to unlock more graffitis or free Skins.

Home