Jaaay21__ LV.19 Zombie
May 4, 2019, 01:01 PM 156 read

Relam royal vids coming soon get me to 100 subs I got 96 and no I'm not self promoting

Watch "HustleJayTv" on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzi62hkGMYDEjigAadFQ7Tg

Comment 9

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! May 5, 2019, 04:45 PM

I think you dont understand ehat self promotion mean...
    If you are telling people to go like your content, youre self promoting.
    Nothing is wrong with self promotion, until peoplr are trying to promote where they arent suppose to be.

• Jaaay21__ LV.19 Zombie May 6, 2019, 04:52 AM

And it's clearly says realam royal vids coming soon

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! May 12, 2019, 07:47 AM

"Its my channel imma self promote"
    Okay..except youre not on your channel right now dude.. youre on the realm royale "general" board. No need to be an asshole about it. Also when you self promote IN A FORUM, youll grt nothing but hate and downvotes my dude.

Youre confusing the general board which is for discussion about the game and news, and youre using it like your own personal advert space. They have rules that say not to do that for a reason.

And everyone has "videos coming soon". Why does that mean all the rules no longer take effect? Cause no matter how many videos are coming, it doesnt mean this is tour self promo space.

• Jaaay21__ LV.19 Zombie May 6, 2019, 04:51 AM

It's my channel of course imma self promote idiot

• Ely David Ramirez LV.2 Lurker May 6, 2019, 11:52 PM

Your channels trash

• Ely David Ramirez LV.2 Lurker May 6, 2019, 11:53 PM

I’m not self promoting after he self promotes fucking dumbass

• Jaaay21__ LV.19 Zombie May 7, 2019, 06:53 AM

Okay your gonna stop me I'mma keep posting bitch

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! May 12, 2019, 07:51 AM

Why are you calling me names like a 10 year old?? Youve given me two reasons to report you now. Since youre breaking tos anyway and dont seem to care.

Bro, your attitude is not something anyone eants to watch.

It not for here for self promotion. You will never garner an audience with your attitude and its hilarious to me

• Jaaay21__ LV.19 Zombie May 7, 2019, 06:56 AM

Like y'all worry about that next person like get off my nuts

Home