Jo Becker#28 LV.3 Lurker
Apr 25, 2020, 11:30 PM 93 read

Defense battle and Rallies

Suggestions

RALLY My team have tried out doing a rally on a big ass player and it was a big disappointment I was expecting a collective fight but it became a 1v1 from the rally setter to the joining member

VERSUS : REALM WAR: Suggestions - Defense battle and Rallies image 2

after a player won against the rallied player the fight ended leaving the other troops untouched the advantage of rallies to overwhelm the enemy and one shot their entire army was lost Please do make the rally much more desirable make the troops inside the rally fight collectively instead of 1v1 that doesn't let everybody fight DEFENSE BATTLE The defense function of the game to set troops at the wall lets you pick which troop will fight

VERSUS : REALM WAR: Suggestions - Defense battle and Rallies image 4

you can set what ever troops you want or formation you like

VERSUS : REALM WAR: Suggestions - Defense battle and Rallies image 6

But I don't know if it was a bug or something but even if you didn't put defense troops your infantry keeps on fighting the enemy in small numbers

VERSUS : REALM WAR: Suggestions - Defense battle and Rallies video cover image 7

in the video it shows that the I set cavs for def but since I don't have cavs in my base my infantry somehow fought the enemies even though it was not set on the defense I dunno if it was a function or not but if it's not please fix that troops that sits idle inside the castle won't participate in the fight as long as the troops aren't set as defenders

Comment 0

Home