VERSUS:REALMWAR LV.21 GameManager
Apr 1, 2021, 09:59 AM 67 read

April Fools Day Event Notice

Announcement
VERSUS : REALM WAR: Announcement - April Fools Day Event Notice image 1

The Intense Eastern and Western Civilization War SLG! Greetings to dear honorable lords. This is VERSUS: REALM WAR.   Greeting April Fools Day, the day full of laughter and joy, we have prepared an event in which you can get rewards by sharing a moment too good to be true that happened to you.   Please check for details below.   ▣ April Fools Day Event ▣   ▶ Time - 01:00, April 1st (Thu) ~ 01:00, April 2nd (Fri), 2021 (GMT+0)   ▶ About - Send a moment too good to be true that happened to you to our Customer Services. Example) I had been frustrated because of many failures to seek a job. But then, there was a call from a place I wanted that I had been hired! - Type your [Lord name / Server name] at the start of your comment. - All participants will receive a reward. - The lucky 3 participants will receive a special reward.   Proceed to the Customer Service Center > https://hvgate.oqupie.com/portals/768   ▶ Rewards - Participation reward: 5 Easter Eggs - Special reward: 10 Easter Eggs + 3 Speed Up(2H) ※ You can use the items from the reward in your backpack.   ▶ Time of the reward - Until April 2nd (Fri) 08:00, 2021 (GMT+0)   ※ Please note - If you type the name of your server and your lord name incorrectly, you may not receive the reward. > Marks, spellings, or spaces - You can participate only once per account. - The event reward will be sent by an in-game message. - The time and details of the event may change due to the on-going situation.   If you have any questions about the event, please contact our Customer Services.   Proceed to the Customer Service Center > https://hvgate.oqupie.com/portals/768   We hope you find joy from the event we have prepared, and we pray that your life will be full of a bright smile.   Thank you.

VERSUS : REALM WAR: Announcement - April Fools Day Event Notice image 3

Comment 0

Home