▣ Ancient Ruin SearchAnnouncement
- You can search with a Searcher at your Watchtower. - You can proceed to the field by tapping a searcher. - An additional searcher becomes available when your watchtower reaches level 1/5/11. - You may possess a maximum of three searchers. - The Search tutorial starts when you proceed to the field for the first time after the Jan. 7th routine maintenance > For the new accounts, the Search tutorial starts after the beginning tutorial.
- You can check the status of your searchers by tapping the arrowhead UI at the bottom left of the field screen. - Each visual effect is displayed for each status. > Standing by: Rest effect (zZ) > Searching: Glowing rim > Returning: Return icon displayed - When a searcher is conducting an action, you can proceed to its current location by tapping the icon.
- You must tap a ruin manually to order a search. - Unsearched ruins are indicated with a visual effect behind and a "Search" button. - By tapping the "Search" button, you can order a searcher to search the ruin. - Marching speed of a searcher is equivalent to that of a scout, and you may use Marching Speed Up items. - No HP or valor is needed for searching.
- "Search" tab is added to the message box. - A message informing completion of the search at the ruin located at certain coordinates is sent when completing a search. - There is no attached reward in this message.
- Searched ruins are indicated with a proclamation mark and a "Reward" button. - You can receive a reward by tapping the "Reward" button. - [Search Reward] > 100~300 of a random tier 2 soldiers > 1.0K~3.0K of one resource type (except iron) - Both the "Search" and "Reward" buttons disappear after you receive the reward. - You cannot search one ruin more than once.