Hundred Soul CM LV.16 GameManager
Aug 19, 2020, 02:36 PM 221 read

2020-08-19 Patch Notes

notice

0.10.0 Patch note   [Event] ■ Event Battles will be arranged to Teo for 1 week. ■ The Coast Guard Special Battles – Event Battles - 1 Week each for Philippa , Rowin and Gigantic in order. ■ [Blue Pearl Shells] can be obtained from Campaign, Conquest, and the Realm of Lore. ■ [Blue Pearl Shells] Exchange event has been added. ■ Essence of Creation discount (30%) (5 days) - Throughout the event period, Essence of Creations will be purchasable with a 30% discount (maximum 10 times per day) ■ Pandora’s Workshop – Creation Rates Increase (5 days) - While the creation rate increase is taking place, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over Pandora’s Workshop’s icon. - Creation rates will be increased for [Main weapon] 3 types of Skylark Poison / Thunder / Legend (BLEED ), [Sub-weapons] 3 types of Scarring Beasts, [Accessories] Crimson Edge (Legend, Belt), Blind Berserker (Legend, Ring), Blackhand Air Pendant (Set, Necklace), Stoneheart Belt (Set, Belt) ■ Mine Boost Hot Time - Pandora ingredient yield from using Mine Boosters will be increased by 50%) (5 days) - While the Mine Boost Hot Time is in effect, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over the Battle icon in blue. - Note : The Hot Time does not affect the yield rate of base mine productions with or without the Booster activated - Example : When using a booster for a mine with base production of 30, 30 (base) + 30 (booster) + 15 (booster hot time) = 75 will be yielded   ■ Pandora Crafting Achievement Event - Players will be able to receive additional rewards based on the number of items they create at Pandora’s Workshop - Please refer to the [Craft Pandora equipment] in the [Achievement Event] menu in-game for further details ■ [Hero King's Treasure Bingo] event will take place for 3 weeks. - [Bingo Random Coins] acquired from [Blue Pearl Shells] Exchange event can be spent on drawing a number on the Bingo board. - Bingo Rewards are provided when opening all slots in a row or a column - When a already drawn number is drawn from the random draw, players will receive a [Bingo Selection Coins], which can be used to choose and select a number on the board of their choice - Players can also receive Complete Rewards each time the player reaches Bingo a certain number of times.   [Game Contents] ■ A new area, Battlefield 8 - Desert of the Hero King has been added. - Collection and Missions of Battlefield 8 have been added - Sulfur Mine of Battlefield 8 has been added ■ Maximum level has been increased to 80. ■ All equipments have been expanded upon with medals and collection missions for achieving T7. - Main Weapon / Sub-Weapon / Adven Medal effects expand to 5th / 4th / 4th phase. - Expanding character level cap and Spend the Emerald missions have been added ■ New Companions - Teo, Tiki, Niki, Lady Terra, Raven - Collections and Medal Missions of new companions have been added. ■ Tower of Summoning has expanded to 40 Floors. ■ Skylark, Scarring Beast and Crimson Edge have been added to Pandora and Unknown Workshop. - [Main weapon] 3 types of Skylark Poison / Thunder / Legend (BLEED ), [Sub-weapons] 3 types of Scarring Beasts, [Accessories] Crimson Edge (Legend, Belt) ■ Special event battle's difficulty has been added. - Nightmare ■ New products of General Shop have been added - Gold Bar, Siliver Bar, Bronze Bar, Mysterious Star Fragment and Miraculous Meteor. ■ Difficulties Adjustment: Campaign, Conquest, Realm of Lore and Advent.   [New Products] ■ Skins Packages for The Coast Guard has been added. - For the Savior, Philippa , Rowin and Gigantic ■ Level-up Package Lv.75 and Level-up Package Lv.80 have been added. ■ Soul of Teo, Tiki, Niki, Lady Terra and Raven have been added to Special Summon. ■ Pandora Super Special Support Package sales - The Pandora Super Special Support Package will be purchasable throughout its sales period. (once per account) ■ New Companion Teo Package of Special Offer has been added.   [Balaence] ■ Battle Difficulties Adjustment: - The recover time from breaking Super Armor has been increased.   [Improvements] ■ The lobby screen has been replaced for the Refreshing Summer Vacations ■ Added in feature that could purchase with emerald directly when trying out skins. ■ The tutorial flow in general has been improved.   [Bug Fixes] ■ Fixed the issue after finishing Battlefield 5 it shows companion is available in Team Settings after you already purchased the companion ■ Fixed the issue where shows "1" near the icon in purchasing pop-up window. ■ Fixed the issue where Collection Effect doesn't show up in Skin.

Comment 0

Home