iixtiaxii iixtiaxii LV.26 Rare Candy
Nov 22, 2019, 09:44 PM 426 read

Hammond 1 tricks stress me out

Overwatch: Memes - Hammond 1 tricks stress me out image 1

Comment 5

• King_Llama LV.4 Big Chungus Nov 25, 2019, 04:28 PM

What you think about a player who has 80 hours on ball than 49 on hanzo and finally 24 as ana?

• King_Llama LV.4 Big Chungus Nov 25, 2019, 04:29 PM

BTW most players call me a Ball 1 trick when its just fun to play him

• EmyR6 Recruit LV.24 Wolf Dec 7, 2019, 01:28 PM

Hammond main(mostly for his ability to ez take control of a point , decent shield which dosent stuck you in a place and sill allow s you to shoot , and his ball form Wich is fun to screw with ), you play dps when need it and you chose Hanzo for his ability to ez get a high ground and that satisfying 1shoot , you Play suport rearly and mostly Ana cs due to the fact your a thank main you tend to go up front ( Wich will get you killed as any suport ) and Ana provides a long range heal and decent dmg so it's a safe option . ( Did I got any if it right ?)🤔

• Buff Blitz LV.18 Fast as Lightning Dec 9, 2019, 08:10 AM

Hammond is 8n yhe same place as Genji and Tracer are to me. You love it when there's a good ball on your team, but hate it when there's a one trick hamster on the other team

• *Valky* LV.23 Shadow Dec 9, 2019, 11:23 AM

I have been playing tank since role queue and I've been playing Hammond, zarya, and Winston mostly. mainly Hammond. I really enjoy tank and I've been climbing as him lately

Home