ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster
Jul 14, 2020, 04:32 AM 119 read

What wins games in Overwatch?

Overwatch is a very team oriented game. A lot of people think you just need a good team and the only reason they lose is because of not randoms. But is that really the reason or is more then just having a good team? One of the most common things said are, the healers are ass. Then the DPS just spam I need healing the rest of the game. I am even guilty of blindly blaming the heroes, but mostly when I play tank. But maybe it isn't the healers issue, it's the tank issues for rushing in and feeding. Tanks will blindly run in the middle of the enemy team and expect to be healed and come out victorious. So is it the tanks issue for just having horrible positioning? Maybe it's the DPS, who can never get a pick and always seem to be dead. DPS are usually the first to blame others but refuse to switch to match their teams composition. So is it the DPS fault? What do you guys think is the most critical part to whether you win or lose a game in Overwatch?

Overwatch: General - What wins games in Overwatch?  image 2

Comment 12

• 153STick LV.22 Good Leader Jul 14, 2020, 10:53 AM

Normally, the team with 6 humans win!

• ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster Jul 14, 2020, 11:06 AM

Well both teams are going to have six, so you just automatically think someone wins if they are a full team?

• 153STick LV.22 Good Leader Jul 14, 2020, 11:14 AM

Nah, usually there is one or more that is not playing like a human, so this game is not 6vs6

• ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster Jul 14, 2020, 11:22 AM

Fair enough

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Jul 14, 2020, 11:06 AM

healing shouldnt be the target of blame lmao. you should play expecting to get no heals

• ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster Jul 15, 2020, 10:06 AM

I never spam I need healing because I understand what it's like to be blamed. But I feel like you definitely should play expecting to get healed if there is a healer in the game. If you're not wildly out of position then there's no reason as to why you shouldn't get healed

• Izaiahwaters21 LV.12 Chief Jul 14, 2020, 04:10 PM

why is this .y team tho

• ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster Jul 15, 2020, 10:07 AM

Honestly have no idea what you were meaning to say

• Jordxn~ LV.4 Lurker Jul 15, 2020, 01:20 AM

that's more like it

• ThirstyHearts LV.23 Monster Jul 15, 2020, 10:07 AM

What's more like it?

• Roy Vaknin LV.19 Beast Jul 15, 2020, 11:41 PM

I think u are right, I think that to..
    Good players, on any role need to know how to play there role, tanks need to shields and get the damage, dps need to kill, and healers should keep the team always alive, as the team keep doing there role good, that's how they win the fight

• Roy Vaknin LV.19 Beast Jul 15, 2020, 11:42 PM

So sometimes it's not up to you, if u and ur team lose.. Sometimes it's one of the rules not doing there job...

Home