Awesome_Dude_651 LV.4 Lurker
Jul 1, 2020, 11:33 AM 36 read

Im new

Hi im new to overwatch i know somestuff about it but i would appreciate some tips about the game. (I play on ps4 btw)

Overwatch: General - Im new image 2

Comment 7

• ZephyrTyr LV.5 Sharpshooter Jul 2, 2020, 12:13 PM

Just don’t only play Bastion, I did it and you’ll find in the long run he’s very situational. Not saying you do, but just a tip. Also, best starting heroes are reaper and Junkrat for DPS, Ana and mercy for support, and Reinhardt or Winston for Tank. They’re easy to play and show you the fundamentals of the game. I also recommend trying to master 1 hero at a time. Take a month to master a hero of your choice, next month to another while still practicing with your original, etc. It helps making flexible comps when you get to high levels of the game in competitive. Also, if someone plays Mei, tell em to delete the game 😂. Jk she’s actually good but very annoying. Hope I helped some 👍

• Kingpinmarlyy LV.2 Lurker Jul 2, 2020, 02:16 PM

I text him I he never replied I told him I could help him then just dosent answer

• ZephyrTyr LV.5 Sharpshooter Jul 3, 2020, 12:25 AM

Aight lol

• Awesome_Dude_651 LV.4 Lurker Jul 5, 2020, 07:59 AM

Sry I get a lot of notifications on this app and I don’t usually answer so sry

• Grezeu69 LV.2 Lurker Jul 3, 2020, 11:59 PM

i agree with you on what you Said but instead of Winston i would choose roadhog and instead of junkrat its better soldier

• Retrolad LV.2 Lurker Jul 3, 2020, 09:10 PM

Play as many different characters as you can to see which one fits you most. Be sure to practice before matches and work together with your team for the objectives. Good luck!

• Gussen06 LV.5 Lurker Jul 3, 2020, 07:47 PM

dont be afraid to use natural cover

Home