Odour LV.7 Dragon
Jun 7, 2020, 05:50 AM 55 read

Ok.So this happened

So I’ve been meaning to address this for a while but due to my recent hiatus on moot I’ve been slacking.

Overwatch: General - Ok.So this happened image 2

so as I don’t play on tv ( as the moron I am ) and play on handheld during the time of a comp match I didn’t realise my switch died and I got banned until next season .... What I mean to address is switch and blizzard need to make some way to be so when you run out of battery on handheld mode whilst in a match you get no penalty because this has happened to me so many times. I don’t mean to sound rude when saying this I’m not pushing them into this I think overwatch is amazing as it is and all the new events have been great especially as a switch player as ow on switch has never had a anniversary event and this one has been great. ( also I can’t play on tv because me and my brother share a room and he has his xbox linked onto the tv and we only have one because I’m broke )

Comment 6

• JoSniffy LV.20 Gym Leader Jun 7, 2020, 05:58 AM

Mad respect for 30fps Ov grind. It is hard to play ov on a single battery life though

• Odour LV.7 Dragon Jun 7, 2020, 06:03 AM

Yep. Battery life hurtttss

• JoSniffy LV.20 Gym Leader Jun 7, 2020, 09:13 AM

True

• Odour LV.7 Dragon Jun 7, 2020, 07:30 PM

Well due to that I can’t play comp and now I have to find another way to chunk up with exp

• JoSniffy LV.20 Gym Leader Jun 8, 2020, 12:25 AM

I honestly dont focus on comp :(

• Odour LV.7 Dragon Jun 8, 2020, 12:52 AM

I only do it for the exp and the points to get gold arsenal

Home