MaltedMaltedLV.21S
Nov 1, 2018, 12:33 PM369 read

World Cup 2018, Who Will Be Named Champion?

World Cup Quarter Finals is about to commence and the competition looks fierce. The big question on everyone's mind is whether South Korea will be dethroned. I'm been hearing lots of talk of USA being in a prime position to take the title away from South Korea. This probably has to do with the close matchup between South Korea and Finland leading up to this moment.

The completion of Overwatch League's first season saw to it that players learn and adjust to their opponent's strategies. Recent reports from South Korea's head coach concerned over his teams current performance further promotes the rise of a new champion. If I were to make any bold prediction for this year's world cup, I would say Finland will take it. I have nothing much to back that up, just a gut feeling. To make a safe bet though, my money goes to South Korea. Who do you think will take the 2018 World Cup Championship?   All matches will be streamed via Twitch at these hours   Friday, November 2: 12:15-2:15 p.m. PDT—Quarterfinal 1: United States vs. United Kingdom 2:15-4:15 p.m. PDT—Quarterfinal 2: France vs. Canada 4:15-6:15 p.m. PDT—Quarterfinal 3: China vs. Finland 6:15-8:15 p.m. PDT—Quarterfinal 4: South Korea vs. Australia   Saturday, November 3: 9:30-11:30 a.m. PDT—Semifinal 1 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. PDT—Semifinal 2 1:30-3:30 p.m. PDT—Bronze Medal Match 3:45-6:30 p.m. PDT—Gold Medal Match

Comment 0

Home