Doofdoodle Doofdoodle LV.5 Lurker
Feb 13, 2020, 12:46 PM 42 read

HOW DO I CLIMB IN RANKED?!

I have been stuck in diamond for the past 7 seasons or so, and I just can't get out. I'd have games where I'd absolutely pop off and dominate the other team, but then some games I won't be able to click heads and I'd be there feeding the enemy ult charge. (I'm a dps main playing mostly widow, hanzo, genji and mcree, but I'm able to flex when needed)

Comment 5

• Awesome Face LV.12 Chief Feb 14, 2020, 12:03 AM

I would recommend you tubers like the game leap channel or “your overwatch” for tips and tricks and personally I would recommend getting a decent squad that you can combo with and call out with. Also try to be flexible like you said but if you got too much flex then you aren’t focusing hard enough on certain characters enough to master. So pick a handful of very useful characters I’d say. Last tip I got is to obviously just pay attention to LITERALLY EVERYTHING that goes on in the match... every. Little. Thing. Lol. Good luck my guy 😁

• Doofdoodle LV.5 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 08:16 AM

I'll try! thanks so much!

• Blake4si~ LV.8 Nomad Feb 13, 2020, 01:10 PM

same here bud all i can suggest is tbat you find good a** people to play with like a group and stick with em

• lena LV.23 Let’s play Fortnite! Feb 13, 2020, 02:17 PM

yeah its better to play with smbody else than noobs...

• Blake4si~ LV.8 Nomad Feb 13, 2020, 02:18 PM

true that lol

Home