Dallas Fuel releases xQc following multiple Overwatch League Code of Conduct violations
xQc has been suspended twice so far this season.- homophobia and racisim
The Dallas Fuel announced today that it has released Overwatch League player Félix "xQc" Lengyel from its roster. xQc, a Winston specialist who played main tank for the Fuel, has been suspended twice during the League's inaugural season—first for homophobic remarks against an opposing player and then secondly earlier this week for various reasons, including spreading racially disparaging emotes and using disparaging language against Overwatch League casters and fellow players. ...“Our focus is to field a roster with players that are available to help the Dallas Fuel succeed now and in the future,” the Fuel said. "Releasing Félix today allows us the flexibility to make additional signings during the league transfer window and allows Félix to pursue other opportunities this season and on stream."
- GJ Lee LV.8 Nomad Mar 12, 2018, 06:28 PM
He deserve that
- Lucidem LV.27 Nightmare Mar 12, 2018, 07:01 PM
Agreed, too many chances at this point.
- Gamer 412zgss LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2018, 08:45 AM
XQC San Francisco shock
- Invisible Hamster LV.25 Doubloon Digger Mar 13, 2018, 11:55 AM
Justified. Professional esports players need to follow a reasonable code of conduct just like athletes in mainstream sports.
- NO NAME verified Mar 12, 2018, 11:52 PM
Don’t be so horrible. I love the guy. Yes he’s young and reckless. But you’ve got to admit he is a great player with funny moments just sometimes not some logical ones..
- gamer869573362 LV.26 Insomniac Mar 13, 2018, 06:48 AM
The last things he got in trouble for was stupid. Everyone does the tryhard 7
- NO NAME verified Mar 14, 2018, 08:12 PM
Noooooooooo avec yoric
- AngryPiggyYT LV.1 Mootie Mar 16, 2018, 11:56 AM
Wow didn't think that somebody from the overwatch community would do something like this.
- NO NAME verified Mar 24, 2018, 06:19 AM
Was this the same guy that was throwing comp games?