FutureLeaf FutureLeaf verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin
Apr 28, 2019, 02:02 PM 387 read

What is your favorite Overwatch Archives Event?

So right now we are in the 3rd Overwatch archives event, which as always, brings us a brand new PvE event! This year it was called “Storm Rising”, and, well, I’m sure you already know what that all is So out of the 3 archives events hat have been in the game so far (Uprising, Retribution, Storm Rising) which one was your favorite? —————————————————————— Was your favorite archives event... Uprising

Overwatch: General - What is your favorite Overwatch Archives Event? image 2

Retribution

Overwatch: General - What is your favorite Overwatch Archives Event? image 4

Or Storm Rising?

Overwatch: General - What is your favorite Overwatch Archives Event? image 6

—————————————————————— I think my personal favorite is probably retribution. The cutscenes, the interactions, and the gameplay is outstanding! But this is about YOU and what YOU think is the best! Please vote in the poll below, and feel free what you chose and why you chose it in the comments!

Poll Closed 15 Voted

What is the best Overwatch Archives event?

• Uprising 4
  • Retribution 9
  • Storm Rising 2

Well, that’s all for now lads and ladresses. See ya in the next one! And always remember to... Stay Leafy! #leaf64 #mysticmafia

Comment 3

• B8_Bulba LV.3 Lurker Apr 29, 2019, 04:29 AM

Uprising was the best. It was the first of its kind and seemed the least rushed to make. I think the worst was storm rising as it was just a copy of retribution but with a new map

• FutureLeaf verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin May 2, 2019, 02:38 AM

Interesting

• Mithradatum LV.4 Lurker May 2, 2019, 07:10 PM

Uprising was the best one.

Home