DIO BRANDO LV.12 The Best
Feb 26, 2020, 06:23 AM 271 read

Player nickname: Pucci

└Say Hi~!

Hi, my accounts nickname is Pucci, my account is more than a week old. My favourite time is when I wake up in the morning, where new daily quests are given, and a free premium ticket. I go out at usually 9am, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't play the game immediately, but I ocassionaly do. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I complete the daily quest, no matter what. After having my daily premium ticket roll and doing about twenty minutes of story missions before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning, where I then start playing lucid adventure again, which I enjoy. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very joyful life. I take care not to trouble myself with any stressful situations, like winning and losing an arena match, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with lucid adventure, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Althought, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Lucid Adventure: └Say Hi~! - Player nickname: Pucci image 5

Comment 3

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket Feb 26, 2020, 03:41 PM

"Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning"
    I want anything you take for this

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 26, 2020, 01:51 PM

You'll lose to me for sure

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 26, 2020, 01:54 PM

Also I respect your post, welcome to Morioh. Enjoy your stay

Home