Advice for f2p players [IGN: Qiyana]└ Tips for New Gamers
1. Stack your premium tickets for banners 2. Join the Discord for a lot of help from experienced players 3. Always ask questions here if you are unsure 4. Look a reroll guide up. There is one on the Discord I think. It is important that you get the most out of a reroll. 5. Keep Godlike scrolls for later. Most of the time the normal scrolls are enough 6. Gear up if you get stuck! 7. SS a tank or Healer first.
- TsuTsu LV.2 Lurker Feb 28, 2020, 10:30 AM
link discord please
- Ryouta LV.2 Lurker Mar 7, 2020, 04:57 AM
Could you re-make the discord link? I would love to join
- Abdel (Blackstar00) LV.2 Lurker Mar 7, 2020, 09:57 AM
- suidoss LV.2 Lurker Feb 28, 2020, 10:45 AM
What are banners?
Banners are events where the pull rate of certain characters is increased
- Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 29, 2020, 11:22 AM
But the problem is our luck😂 no matter what is the event if our chances is sucks there is no point.
But trying in this method is useful it will help you a lot.
- Abdel (Blackstar00) LV.2 Lurker Feb 29, 2020, 11:31 AM
I mean getting the right units is hard you are right but the rerolling feature already allows you to get 2 good pve units at least if u try long enough. From there on you grind your way up there and with the right focus on your tank and healer you can already climb to lvl 30 steady but with ease. What I do (lvl 24) is keep diamonds for important items and banners same with premium tickets. I only pull the free premium ticket you get from watching an add once a day. You also get a lot of A+ tickets until level 30
- Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 29, 2020, 11:34 AM
Yup that's right it's better if we just to save diamonds and use them on AP
- Abdel (Blackstar00) LV.2 Lurker Feb 29, 2020, 11:34 AM
I heard as a free to play play you should not place diamonds on AP as it is a limited recource and Ap gets refunden every day but Im not sure
- Mostbest LV.6 Titan Feb 29, 2020, 11:40 AM
Abdel (Blackstar00) Yeah, but you should use it on AP since it will increase your C.P. too.
It's better to use your diamonds on AP than Premium Recruit.