GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
May 15, 2020, 03:36 PM 552 read

Big Update!! GUILD WAR INCOMING!!

└ Update Notes
Lucid Adventure: └ Update Notes - Big Update!! GUILD WAR INCOMING!!   image 1

Great NEWS! Guild war is coming to Lucid Adventure~!!!   Dev Team is doing their best to provide great contents for our new Great server! We hope you enjoy grater server with us :)   Although we aren’t fully ready, I’ve brought a screenshot of Guild War ! But remember that actual update and our news can be slightly different :)   Because it is still in developing process, language is in Korean. More details will be uploaded later !       Play together in the bigger world! Guild WAR!   Guild war ! This makes me sooooooo excited!!   You know that to enable Guild raid more often, we had reduced the charge cool time and increased maximum ticket limits right? For our users, Dev team is doing their best to develop contents good enough for our great server :)   Guild War, literally is a war between Guilds! Here is a screenshot of development process :) We are doing our best to develop new contents as soon as possible! Details about the contents and schedules will be announced later :)

Lucid Adventure: └ Update Notes - Big Update!! GUILD WAR INCOMING!!   image 3

Because it is still in developing process, language is in Korean. When it’s updated, it will be in your language :)   So exciting isn’t it?! We want to introduce more details to you toooo !!   Please remember that actual update can be slightly changed, and we will let you know if there is a change :)   Thank you so much for supporting us! We love you!  

Comment 4

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker May 15, 2020, 04:26 PM

Yayyyy, if only I had 2 more months to prepare for this :D

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket May 15, 2020, 07:19 PM

I lol'ed at this

• RujaHasDied LV.3 Clearly Hacking May 15, 2020, 03:37 PM

Holy, its just update on top of update.
    Keep up the great work 🙈

• Noxel LV.2 Champion May 16, 2020, 08:20 PM

What about increasing lvl cap and T7 gear? You gave new content, but it's useless if 98% players can't fully get it.

Home