GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
May 12, 2020, 04:13 PM 1,753 read

★Higher! Further! Hard mode update & Sky Garden extension!★

└ Update Notes
Lucid Adventure: └ Update Notes - ★Higher! Further! Hard mode update & Sky Garden extension!★   image 1

Greetings users! It’s me!! GM Choco Bibi who always deliver news as quick as possible!!   Today, let me introduce “Hard Mode” and “Sky Garden Extension” ! Actual update may slightly be different so please keep that in mind!   Meet the update news~!   ■ Only Strong Can Challenge!! Hard Mode!   You cleared the every chapters? Everything is toooo easy?   If you are bored, challenge the harder mode!! You can challenge yourself at the hardcore modes!   You can challenge hard mode from level 20! But remember, although it’s available from level 20, it is not that easy XD Please try when your level is high enough!     In hard mode, you can receive delicious foods for your cute Ego as rewards! Feed Ego, make it stronger, and become stronger yourself!     ■ Higher Sky Garden!!   Sky Garden has higher stages now! Now it’s highest stage is 140th flooooor~!! Oh for your daily quest, unclearable stage 141th floor will be also added.   In addition, to help your challenge, 45 ~100th floor’s difficulty will be modified. Climb now XD Sky Garden reset will be done in the future, so hang in there!   Hard Mode and Sky Garden extension will be done in the next maintenance!! We will announce the maintenance schedule later :)   We are always listening to your opinion :) Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com     Please look forward to it! Thank you!  

Comment 11

• 王不留行 LV.2 Genius May 12, 2020, 04:18 PM

If you’re always listening to our opinion, please undo the server merge......

• korosiv LV.3 Lurker May 12, 2020, 05:26 PM

Haha. Feeling post-merge pains too?
    They listen but they don't have to act on anything :) :) :)

• 王不留行 LV.2 Genius May 12, 2020, 05:30 PM

It’s really quite unfair when we are 2 months behind on daily quests, tower reset for the f2p, and those purchase boxes for the competitive p2p. The ‘compensation’ of 1 A+ ticket and 1000 diamonds isn’t helping the situation

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2020, 06:31 PM

wasn't even a compensation. everyone got it.

• gamer567174558 LV.1 Mootie May 12, 2020, 06:36 PM

korean players basically had sky garden reset and valentines event, and much more time, We LiStEN tO yOu my ass

• Uma LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2020, 09:29 PM

Nice gm bibi, always listening to your wallet instead of the community.

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker May 13, 2020, 04:51 PM

• DankThunder LV.2 Lurker May 14, 2020, 06:26 AM

The merging wasn't to bad I enjoy having more players to compete with like any game it's a uphill battle I like to grind through

• Ryokuro LV.2 Lurker May 15, 2020, 04:29 PM

Undo the merge. It's crap.

• Huggalump LV.3 Lurker May 16, 2020, 12:13 AM

I still want a chat

• gamer860065307 LV.1 Mootie May 30, 2020, 10:08 AM

Any active guild newbie here

Home