GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Apr 13, 2020, 03:49 PM 969 read

April Dev Notes~!! News for you !!

└ Update Notes
Lucid Adventure: └ Update Notes - April Dev Notes~!! News for you !!   image 1

Good days Users! It’s GM Choco Bibi~!   Gold Quest, Skygarden Extension, Guild match, Dragon’s Trial, Event dungeons… Oh boy there were so many events and updates in our game!   Dev team has been doing their best to provide you new contents and fix bugs, and develop new contents and everything!   They are motivated by your warm reviews XD Please keep on supporting our team ! Yey!!   Anyways~! We’ve prepared news for you today :) We are always sharing our newest ideas, so please understand actual update might slightly be different from the news we tell you right now!     __________________________________   Greetings, this is Dev team.   Thanks to your support, we are able to work hard every day.   Some of our update is not 100% fixed yet, but still we wanted to share as much as we can with you. We ask for your understanding in advance if there’s any changes.       New difficulty:Hard will be updated later. It will be harder than the current adventure, but it will reward you with Ego’s food. You will be able to raise your Ego more easily.             You all wanted more Guild related features right? We appreciate your opinions, and decided to come up with new Guild War contents. Literally Guild War is a PVP between guilds, and you will be facing others from other guilds.   More details will be announced later :) Also, from the rewards you can get in Guild war, you will be able to purchase SD skins for Heroes :)   Therefore, skin shop will be opened with the guild war update! Looking forward to this so much~!         Many users have said they want to play with other users in game together while playing PVP~! We will be fixing PVP for users, and merge servers globally so you guys can play with more users.   Server merge will be done with Guild war update, or bit earlier ! We are looking into nickname, guild name, and ranking those can be duplicated, and will do our best to provide you convenient game play.   As this is very important issue, we will discuss this again later!           We are planning to reveal Chapter 9. Chapter 9 will be about a spin off story.   As new chapter is revealed, max level will be unlocked, and Tier 7 Weapons will be unlocked as well :) Yes, more material dungeons will be updated as well.   Please look forward to our updates~!       - Guild raid improved Guild raid tickets will be charged more oftenly. It was charged once per 6 hours, but it will be shortened. Guild raid will be extended as well, so that you can challenge higher stages.     - A grade Heroes extraction simplified   - Dragon’s Trial Stage repeat function update     _________   We are always listening to your opinion :) Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com   We are planning so many things for you! New contents, updates and everything XD   Please look forward to it! Thank you!   -With love - Dev team.  

Comment 23

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2020, 04:00 PM

Hi, Can you comment on how you will handle the power gap between the servers? The servers that went online earlier would obviously have an advantage especially since you are adding a guild war.

• Z o l a r LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2020, 05:22 PM

i wanna know that too 🤔

• gamer126835030 LV.1 Mootie Apr 13, 2020, 05:36 PM

isnt this similar on how non cash people can win over people who throw alot cash to the game hahah

• Wave3of3 LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2020, 08:18 PM

Cash isn't really the issue here, it's time. The only way to overcome the time component is if you have amazing luck. But thinking about it on the level of an entire server? chances are most aren't that lucky.

• Pilidria LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2020, 08:59 PM

We are all waiting more details about that indeed. Any compensation?
    Btw do they usually reply here?

• gamer752495087 LV.1 Mootie Apr 13, 2020, 10:09 PM

I need a guild please

• Prof_X LV.4 Lurker Apr 14, 2020, 02:18 AM

Hardcore war

• gamer843623553 LV.1 Mootie Apr 13, 2020, 10:16 PM

if you keep adding levels you are only going to lose more players. yeah the pay to win players are ready but adding more stuff only makes free to play players feel like they are getting left behind. the wider the gap between f2p and p2w the more pointless it is for f2p to continue. most free to play have not even gotten an awakened yet and you want to add more content. i for one know if this continues i will never have a chance to get close to the top as f2p so i will be quitting the game. so will my friends that play with me.

• gamer482449070 LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2020, 08:27 AM

Stop

• gamer482449070 LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2020, 08:31 AM

And chillax

• ᴋʀᴇʏ ツ LV.2 Lurker Apr 13, 2020, 10:17 PM

woah lots of going to look forward too, excitement arise 👌🏻

• Noxel LV.2 Champion Apr 13, 2020, 10:35 PM

Many players asked for merge? Blatant lie. You just gonna lose half of your global players if you do it.

• gamer433893930 LV.1 Mootie Apr 14, 2020, 02:52 AM

Please don't do global merge... is gonna fuck us all

• Mateos LV.2 Lurker Apr 14, 2020, 03:06 AM

Do not merge both pvp servers, global will lose all top ranks because we got less server time, it is simply unfair.

• Noxel LV.2 Champion Apr 14, 2020, 07:15 AM

Congrats mister GM. You killed the game. So many people already stopped playing, after just a news about merging.

• Enroth LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2020, 12:02 AM

new content and new players? bring it. :)

• gamer539316120 LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2020, 12:33 AM

i think you need to fix the auto repeat stages. i always stuck at victory and dont proceed to rewards page. i opened and closed the game 10 times today

• Gdubpro LV.10 Nomad Apr 15, 2020, 01:22 AM

Damn a new roof 😒

• gamer560789992 LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2020, 12:53 PM

I get a problem when I enter Mat. Dungeon. The game always error and stuck when I finish the dungeon. Hope that u can fix this problem 😭😭😭

• gamer475890166 LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2020, 06:44 PM

Anyone else getting a material dungeon bug where it won't let you leave
    You win and just sit there while it counts down

• gamer216459802 LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2020, 08:35 PM

Umm is the game going nuts? Why am I stuck at the victory screen after defeating other players at the arena? Anyone else encounter the same shit? And it wouldn't count as a victory, check the records and I lost. WTF ?

• Gdubpro LV.10 Nomad Apr 18, 2020, 05:15 AM

When does the new material dungeon get added? I already see the new materials, is it the end of the month?

Home