GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Feb 21, 2020, 05:06 PM 257 read

Update notes! A letter from Dev team~

└ Update Notes
Lucid Adventure: └ Update Notes - Update notes! A letter from Dev team~   image 1

Everyone ~! This is GM Choco Bibi!   We are here to share some update plans with our users :) Therefore are here to communicate with you.   Please note that this is a plan, so there can be change in future update. Our Dev team is working soooo hard to give you guys great updates! So please be with us and encourage us more yey! XD   Okay so here is a letter from Dev team :)   __________________________________   Greetings, it’s Dev team :)   We will secretly open our Dev notes to our users. Because we value communication with you guys very much!   Our energy and enthusiasm come from your support. We sincerely thank you everyone for being so supportive to us.   As GM Choco Bibi said, please understand that plans we share with you today may change in the future.   ____________________   <Sky Garden Extension>     Sky Garden will be extended up to 100 floors! Enjoy your challenge :)       <Gold Contents>   Do you want more Golds? We heard your voice!! We are listening! We are designing a contents that can give you more Golds. It will be challenging a stage in story modes. We will share more when things become more solid!     <Friendly Match with Guild Members>   You wanted to challenge friends or Guild members right? Thank you for your opinion, so we have added such function.   We are preparing a Guild Friendly Match right now. You will be able to 1vs1 your friends soon. No penalties/rewards will be given, so please enjoy the fight it self :)     <Bring back memories! Watch Story again>   Some of you just skip stories to proceed to next stage quickly. But sometimes you will miss those moments right? You will be able to watch stories again now. Enjoy the Lucid Adventure universe :)   You can read actual webtoon at the link below.     Simple Chinese : https://www.webtoons.com/fr/action/hardcore-leveling-warrior/list?title_no=1844

Traditional Chinese : https://www.webtoons.com/zh-hant/fantasy/relianzhanshi/list?title_no=755

English : https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/hardcore-leveling-warrior/list?title_no=1221

French: https://www.webtoons.com/fr/action/hardcore-leveling-warrior/list?title_no=1844

<New Challenges >   Do you need more AP? We are planning a new contents that you can play even after using all AP.   AP! It’s never enough ! even after buying it with Diamonds right? But we should think carefully ; would infinite AP make game more fun? Our very first goal is to fun experience. So we are thinking about it thoroughly, and going through testings.   So one of our plan is to create a contents that does not consume AP.   It will look like ‘Endless Dungeon’, and we are planning to include it in Challenge. Our estimation is till April :)   Please look forward to it!   _________   We are always listening to your opinion :) Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com   We are planning so many things for you! New contents, updates and everything XD   Please look forward to it! Thank you!   -With love - Dev team.  

Comment 15

• Lomo LV.23 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 21, 2020, 05:11 PM

Good news!

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 21, 2020, 05:09 PM

Thank you so much Dev team and GM Choco Bibi. All of your listening to your player base only boosts this games value. I appreciate all that you have done for the player base as well as the fans of the source material. Mahalo Nui Loa, and A hui hou.

• HolyMint LV.7 Insomniac Feb 21, 2020, 11:13 PM

yay!!!! Thanks again dev team. looking forward to what you will bring us with great expectations 😍

• HerrKader LV.5 Lurker Feb 21, 2020, 11:59 PM

The team and the game look promising !

• ADN LV.2 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 04:43 AM

Anyone knows what does the stats ''kbchance-kbcrit-kbevade'' means ? And whats the difference between ''recovery'' and ''heal'' stats?

• Kalito Lan LV.2 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 07:07 AM

KB means that it works only in guild raid (that's how I understand it)

• HUFPUF LV.3 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 08:45 AM

KB Chance is the chance to knock the enemy back.

KB Evade is the chance to evade an enemies attempt to knock you back.

Recovery seems to effect how much heal you receive from a healer.

Heal seems to help how much healers heal in general.

(I’m not 100% on the Recovery and Heal)

• ADN LV.2 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 08:58 AM

It would means anyone with KBchance can knockback with normal attacks?

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 02:46 PM

Honestly, I think reducing AP cost for the adventure stages would help alot and also reducing the recharge time of the tickets for the Mat Dungeon, Sky Garden & Arena..

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 02:49 PM

Also, there's a few clarification I would need from the devs,

For the heal% stats, if a healer equips a equipment with heal % stats, I assume it increases the amount the healer is about to heal for, however if a non-healing character like a HCLW, equips a heal% stats, will it increase his healing RECEIVED from healers?

Also for non-direct heals like Sora, while it increase the amount HEALED from her special ?

This would clear up how the heal% stats would benefit certain characters.

Also what does recovery % do?
    And does heal have a chance of crit? (Makes it worth to have healing having critical stats if it does) (Also IF heals can be affected by critical, would CRIT.DMG apply to critical heals as well?)

Thank you for the clarification

• ADN LV.2 Lurker Feb 23, 2020, 05:38 PM

I would like to know exactly how does kb chance-kb evade works too aswell

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 22, 2020, 05:51 PM

• Snypeiro LV.3 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 10:00 PM

Make tower reset monthly so it's not forgotten content after finished

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 23, 2020, 01:21 AM

Won't be forgotten due to its difficulty curve as well as leaderboards. New update coming in a few hours might actually add this some players are thinking. More free stuff I guess isn't bad then. (Edit)

• Snypeiro LV.3 Lurker Feb 25, 2020, 06:40 AM

nahh this is the same as tower from summoners war

Home