GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Feb 21, 2020, 11:18 AM 172 read

Feb 21st Update Note

└ Update Notes

Hello everyone! It’s GM Choco Bibi.   We are going to release 2.2.6 build soon! We are working very hard to provide best experience to our dear users :)   Store build does not automatically apply, so please make sure you download the new version at the store :)   “Update” button may become visible at a different time depending on the store/device.       [ 2.2.6 Update notes ]     -Sky Garden Buffs are bit fixed We are constantly observing buff system in Sky Garden, and will keep on adjust it!     <before> Boss’s Damage decreases by 1% till 80%. Boss’s Damage decreases by specific logic from 80%. Boss’s Damage taken decreases by 1% constantly.       <after> User’s Damage taken decreases by 1% till 80% User’s Damage taken by specific logic from 80%.   User’s Damage increases by 1% constantly   -Campfire cool time invisible error fixed when you already participated 30 times. -Cash Store’s timeline speech bubble relocated   -When feared, character will ignore knockback (Knockback while feared was a reason for teleporting error)   -Game crashed when date changed while you are doing repeat battle in Material Dungeon. This error has been fixed   Dev Team is doing their best to support you always :) Thank you for enjoying and supporting us.   Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com     Thank you!  

Comment 4

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 21, 2020, 11:23 AM

Thank you GM Choco Blbi! I appreciate all the effort you and the team are putting in to make this game great. I cant wait to see what more you guys can improve upon (without me even knowing there was an issue). Mahalo!

• HolyMint LV.7 Insomniac Feb 21, 2020, 11:46 AM

thanks for the hard work Gm Choco and team.
    ☺️

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 21, 2020, 03:01 PM

Thankyou Super Planet for making Lucid Adventure such a wonderful experience! Especially you Choco.

• GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager Feb 21, 2020, 03:28 PM

Home