GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Feb 11, 2020, 07:11 PM 114 read

February 11th Update notes

└ Update Notes

Hello everyone! It’s GM Choco Bibi here.   We are releasing 2.2.2 build soon! Store build does not automatically apply, so please make sure you download new version at the store :)   “Update” button may become visible at the different time depending on the store/device.     __ Update Notes ___   Translation corrected Some awkward translations are fixed! Also, there were few words displayed in different languages, and they are fixed. Please feel free to contact us when there is a wrong translation !   Touch area for Skill in battle tutorial has been widened To stabilize network condition, now when error occurs detailed feedback will be delivered to us.   Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com     Thank you!  

Comment 1

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 02:46 PM

Love how open you guys are at reaching out to your community for help here and there. I noticed some minor translation errors every now and then throughout the story, but they hardly fazed me lol. Will send ya some mail the next time I catch some tho.

Home