AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon
Mar 10, 2020, 08:30 PM 197 read

Characters for the future maybe?

◆ Free-Chat

Just an idea for characters for the future of this game (((SPOILERS SO CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK))) -Sad Smile- So this character I’m hoping is gonna get added Bc tbh I really think he would shut down evasion teams his Personal Attribute is “AN UNFAIR BARGAIN” if you don’t know what this does you gotta go read up on it, I can see it basically lowering evasion for the enemy team in game

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Free-Chat - Characters for the future maybe? image 2

-Yopi- Tbh kinda gonna be excited if this guy gets added I think they gotta wait awhile before adding him Bc we really haven’t seen everything about him yet

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Free-Chat - Characters for the future maybe? image 4

-Darkist- Huh tbh if he does get added as a character he’s basically Dark but Stronger BUT I can see him as a Raid Boss

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Free-Chat - Characters for the future maybe? image 6

-Nightmare’s- Wouldn’t it be cool to have nightmare versions of some characters make them a little bit stronger then the original or have a third Skill rather then two or a extra ability were if you have a full team of nightmares your stats go up in battle but make it super rare to get them even more rare then A+ idk how you would get them maybe a rare banner or a special ticket

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Free-Chat - Characters for the future maybe? image 8

But that’s basically it for this post but I hope they do add more characters in the future and maybe different versions of the characters Bc we have two types of HardCore leveling warrior, Sora and Dark, it would be pretty cool to have some other versions of characters tho

Comment 13

• Tyfury LV.3 Football Fan! Mar 11, 2020, 07:06 AM

sad smile pls

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 08:08 AM

Hoping for nightmare versions of character's

• STARSCREAM LV.2 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 01:34 PM

I would like to see master swordsman as maybe a melee dealer for bless element. also heart heater and Pooh upooh. why aren't they in the game yet 😭

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 01:38 PM

So Master SM is a dealer and he is a bless element and heart heater will probably come out next and idk about Pooh upooh but she would be fun to use

• Tarlach LV.2 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 05:52 PM

well i havent read the webtoon yet, makes me want to read the webtoon because of your post

great post !

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 05:55 PM

WHAT YOU HAVEN’T READ IT, ITS SO GOOD, sorry for the caps but this webtoon is so great I don’t usually read but it was my first webtoon and I loved it I recommend getting to read it right away

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Mar 11, 2020, 09:54 PM

Future characters will be:
    Master SM
    Heart Heater
    Pooh Upooh

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 09:56 PM

How do we know Pooh Upooh will get added? I know HH and Master SM will be added

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Mar 11, 2020, 09:59 PM

I saw a picture of Pooh Upooh awaken image and regular but I don't think it's official yet

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 10:00 PM

I need to see that picture XD

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Mar 11, 2020, 10:04 PM

I will post in I can't post a lot of pictures here

• AceV2_ LV.4 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 10:09 PM

Okay

• Mostbest LV.6 Titan Mar 11, 2020, 10:11 PM

AceV2_  👌

Home