Skyros LV.2 Lurker
Apr 6, 2020, 09:01 AM 213 read

Games crash always since yesterday

◆ Bug Report

Hey there. I dont know why, but the game always crash since yesterday. I didnt install any new apps on my phone. I reinstalled the game twice but it didnt change anything. The game crash always when i click on a pub (for a chest), oftenly at the end of the pub. The game also crash after doing some stuff (like 2-3 lvls of dragons trial, a couple of mats dungeon, etc). The logs seems to talk about memory (i send logs report after crash, bit dont know who receives it). The game was running smoothly before (i play since the release). It bugged sometimes, but it was totally playable. Now its not, since i cant get rewards from pub, and i lose a bunch of attempt in everything to do (lose mats dungeon because of crash, cant do dragons trial anymore, etc). I cant do 2 raid attempts in a row as it crash in the second one (i need to restart the apps before). My phone is Motorola Moto Z2 Play. I tried to put the game on SD card memory instead of the phone memory (it was a bit better, but not as it was before). I tried others settings ingame (i was at 30fps, i tried at 45, desactive BGM and othr stuff, etc). I also try to use 4G connection instead of my wifi, but no improvement. Can someone help me?

Comment 1

• Skyros LV.2 Lurker Apr 7, 2020, 06:05 AM

k i think i found the problem, so i share my solution

The error in logs was related to javalang fatal error. After a few search, most result pointed google play. Since Lucid is linked with google play (in my case), i forceclosed and cleared data cache of google play apps. After that, Lucid games was working as fine as before!!

Today i had only problem with some pub chest. Pubs that show google play store at the end continue to crash, but not the other. Its obviously google play that seems the problem again, but its not that big of a deal (after a few try, the pub change and therefore it will finish to work fine).

Hope it can help someone!

Home