gamer974810062 LV.2 Lurker
Mar 9, 2020, 12:46 PM 139 read

Sora increased rate event

◆ Bug Report

I'm playing from NA and the game is great but I have to complain about the event where if you do premium pulls when the Sora banner is a available at the pub. It has just passed and I believe the times the banner was up were Sunday 03/08/20 12.00 - 03/09/20 12.00. The 12.00 is the time the event was schedule for and the other number is the date with month/day/year. Time is the server time not my timezone. I believe the event was only available for a few hours towards the end. I was checking all day and was reading the comments for the event. A lot of people were noticing and voicing out their concerns because the banner did not appear at the pub. I was also having the same experience because I did not see the banner all day. I checked constantly. It was finally up sometime around 10.00 which is the server time. This means that it was only up for 2 hours. Heriarch and Dripsoups increased drop rate events had their banners up the whole day. The banner for Sora was only up for a few hours. Can we please get another increased Sora chance event because this one was too short? I believe if you look through the comments for this event you will see that a lot of people experienced what I experienced.

Comment 2

• gamer710286181 LV.2 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 01:38 PM

How much money will u burn on this sora banner ?
    If it is only 300 diamond... forget it...
    At least top up $1000 and maybe they will think about it

• GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager Mar 9, 2020, 04:24 PM

User, thank you for the report!
    We were so surprised and we checked event settings again.

Fortunately, event settings had no problem, but banner had some issue.

That is why it didn't appear properly.
    But don't worry this event had no issues :)

Thanks again for telling us!
    We will make sure it won't happen again.

Home