Hys3 LV.3 Lurker
Feb 16, 2020, 11:25 AM 212 read

Guild and Auto/AI stuffs

◆ Bug Report

For guild campfires, sometimes, the campfire takes quite a while before showing, and some campfire can't be participated in by some people (Error is "Incorrect Access Method"). Not so concerned about guild chat, but is it possible to implement preview (members of the) guild before joining, especially when there is 12h buffer before you can join another guild. This is to make sure the guild that we are going to join is at least somewhat active. Lastly, the auto equip for the heroes doesn't seem to take into account for the weapons' equipment options. So atk 21 with no options, is better than atk 20 with +atk 21 option. Also, auto battle sometimes ignores non-offensive normal skills. I noticed this issus with wolf's warcry a few days ago, and today was Ultimate healer's guardian angel. (also think i saw this with Rim's Iron nerves but not very sure). This seriously affects the gameplay since the special skills of such characters do have special effects that are very useful to the game, some times even Essential, like extra shield, team heal or atk up.

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Bug Report - Guild and Auto/AI stuffs image 3

Comment 1

• HolyMint LV.7 Insomniac Feb 18, 2020, 01:35 PM

I strongly request a chat that keeps a chat log, and a stamp for online members.

Home