GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Sep 28, 2022, 12:17 PM 60 read

My Favorite Boss..? Comment & Get rewards!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - My Favorite Boss..? Comment & Get rewards!  image 1

We would love to know who is your favorite Guild Raid Boss! A spiky giant slime? Or a giant spider king?   Please write the name of your favorite Raid Boss and why in the comments!   It's an easy event, just leave a comment! The more people who participate, the more rewards you will get!     1. Event Period   From September 28th to October 10th, 23:59 (UTC+9)     2. How to participate + Reward   Please tell us in a comment who is your favorite Raid Boss and why. The reward given for this event will change depending on the number of participants!   If we have more than 10 participants, we will reward all users with Diamonds x200! If we have more than 20 participants, we will reward you an extra Diamonds x300 too!   ■ Reward Send Out Date: Before 24:00 on October 14th 2022.     ※ To participate in the event, please be sure to comment on the event post. ※ Everyone, please be careful not to spam the comments! Posts that do not match the purpose of the event may be deleted. ※ The event is based on <Server Time>. Please note that there may be a difference with the user's mobile phone time. ※ Please understand that the event contents, schedule, and rewards may be changed due to the circumstances of the developer.    

Comment 1

• gamer852107876 LV.1 Mootie Sep 29, 2022, 10:29 AM

My favorite guild raid boss is the slime and the banshee queen

Home