GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager
May 26, 2021, 10:38 AM 175 read

Challenge this level like that!! Sky Garden Deck Event!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Challenge this level like that!! Sky Garden Deck Event!  image 1

Incredible opportunity to challenge yourself to go higher and higher in the Sky Garden!!   Take a 📷screenshot📷 of the deck you have prepared in order to challenge the Sky Garden! If you tell us which floor of the Sky Garden you are on, it will even be better!!!!   Inspire other users by showing us your perfect deck! You can enter the contest several times~! The more examples of decks, the better!     1. Event Period May 26th to June 8th, 23:59 (Server Time)     2. How to Participate Participate in this event by publishing a screenshot of the Deck (Party) you use to challenge the Sky Garden! Tell us also which floor you are challenging!   ※ We may delete any entries that do not match the purpose of the event.     3. Event Reward and Reward Send Out Date If we have more than 30 participants, we will send to all the users a Hire Ticket x1~!   The reward will be sent before ★24:00 on June 11th!     ※ Please be sure to participate in the event by commenting on the event post. ※ In case, everyone is careful not to spam! Posts that do not match the purpose of the event can be deleted by us. ※ The event is conducted based on <server time>. Please note that there may be a difference from the time of the user's cell phone. ※ Please understand that the event content, schedule, and rewards may change due to the circumstances of the developer.    

Comment 6

• Redsun LV.4 Lurker May 26, 2021, 03:40 PM

I usually default to this deck for majority of my climbs. Currently on Floor 84.

• gamer857866446 LV.1 Mootie May 26, 2021, 04:09 PM

jusf 84 with so much power !!! :o
    I am just 51 but i realized it will je difficult --'

• gamer857866446 LV.1 Mootie May 26, 2021, 04:11 PM

I would like To show my deck but i cant put a picture here with my Phone... :/

• Oathkeeper96 LV.6 Nomad May 26, 2021, 10:17 PM

If you are using a andriod/IOS then install moot app. Login with same account that you are using for lucid adventure. Then you can post in the moot application if you can't post in in-game

• gamer857866446 LV.1 Mootie Jun 1, 2021, 03:53 PM

Thanks !

• Echo002 LV.18 Dragon May 27, 2021, 08:36 AM

on floor 113. ✌️

Home