GM Choco BIbi LV.20 GameManager
Oct 27, 2020, 11:29 AM 171 read

🎃Halloween Horror Express: Scary Talk Event

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - 🎃Halloween Horror Express: Scary Talk Event  image 1

On October 31st…..it’s Halloween!! Boooohohoho….Terrifying.. However…! We might be able to get rid of our fears as long as we do it together!   Halloween Event! Let’s talk about scary things! Tell us a story in a short and scary way and leave it in the comment section of the event! The reward will change in function of how many participants we have!     1. Event Period   From October, 27th to November 8th 23:59 (Server Time) From October, 27th to November 8th 06:59 (Server Time) From October, 27th to November 8th 09:59 (Server Time)     2. How to Participate   In the event’s comment section, tell us a short and scary story or experience you had! Your own ghost stories are good, and experiences are good! The scariest ghost stories you have ever heard are good too!     3. Event Reward   If we have more than 30 participants, we will offer to all users Diamonds x300! If we have more than 30 participants, we will offer to all users an additional Diamonds x300!     4. Reward Sent Out Date We will send the rewards to your mailbox before November, 12th 24:00!     ※ Please be sure to participate by commenting on the event. ※ We may delete any comments that do not match the purpose of the event. Everyone, be careful to not spam! ※ The event is conducted based on . Please note that there may be a difference with the user's cell phone time. ※ Please note that the event content, schedule, and rewards may change due to the circumstances of the developer.  

Comment 5

• nopey LV.2 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 12:12 PM

it was late at night, around 2 am. I was gaming so hard, grinding in lucid adventure. After leveling up my party led by sadsmile, I decided to challenge arena for some honor points. That's when I saw it. It was at least 5 feet tall, it has this tattoo "professional slapper" on its forehead. Yikes, the super spooky ppod.

now gimme my diamonds pleasee :3

• nopey LV.2 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 03:34 PM

This one is even more terrifying. It was exam day on my 3rd sem in uni. I hadnt had any sleep for the last 40 hours before the exam. I was trying to catch up all the materials for the exam. All the procastinating finally caught up to me. Like a mad dog, I was studying for my life. After finishing week13 materials, my brain cant absorbed anything. It was so bad that I faked writing during the exam. While in reality, I dont even know what to write. Yikes, stoopid nopey! dont procastinate next time, dumbas!

ok guys 28 togo!!
    double story, double rewards??
    lezgo GM BIbi :3

• Redsun LV.3 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 04:14 PM

This just happened to me not to long ago. I was waking up from a nap and went to check my phone. A number I know too well had called multiple times, almost to the triple digits. I looked at in detail and when I realized who called, I was scared for my life. Not a moment to soon, I heard the front door open and there she was, with a slipper in hand and a look that can kill. I barely survived the onslaught that was dealt that day. Remember kids, don't miss calls from your mother, and don't forget to defrost the chicken.

• gamer475890166 LV.2 Lurker Oct 28, 2020, 12:27 PM

My horror story.
    I was flying through the hard section just after it dropped... winning stage after stage.... until suddenly from behind NIGHTMARE SCALLION HEAD popped out and like the undead of old he was unable to be killed... I eventually got him with the help of Awakened NN... they say he's still around... waiting... skulking... finding low damage players to eat their AP away...

• misobun LV.4 Lurker Oct 28, 2020, 01:39 PM

I found a book the other day while cleaning out my cabinet. It had a plain leather cover and a ribbon attached to its binder to be used as a bookmark.

I had never seen the book before.

So I opened it and in it had pages and pages of writings. One glance and I could tell it was a diary. I didn't know who it could belong to because I live alone and the house I live in was newly built, it never had any tenants before me.

I read the first page. It was dated 22 September 2000. The day I was born.

It freaked me out but I persisted. Oh boy I wish I hadn't.

Every page I turned described my life, my family, the things I saw in extreme detail down to the fine bits that even I don't remember anymore. I've never kept a dairy before much less one when I literally just came out of the womb.

I left the book on my table while I continued cleaning up. I was going to tell my parents about it, hoping they'd have an answer to it.

However, after I was done cleaning everything. I went to find the book but it was gone. I looked back at the newly packed cabinet and it wasn't there either. I have yet to find it.

Lately, I've been having strange dreams. I see myself sleeping in a third person view. Odd.

Tomorrow, again, I will search for the book.

(hope that scared you? i don't know :') this is all fiction so don't worry! maybe i just made it a lot less frightening ;w;)

Home