GM Choco BIbi LV.20 GameManager
Oct 23, 2020, 06:48 PM 351 read

Subscribe and get rewards! Official Youtube Channel 10,000 Subscribers Event

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Subscribe and get rewards! Official Youtube Channel 10,000 Subscribers Event  image 1

EMERGENCY!!!! An emergency request has arrived from the Official Youtube Channel!   If we manage to get 10,000 subscribers on our official youtube channel, we will give you a special coupon!!! PLUS!! You guys will specially choose the reward you want to receive!!   Subscribe to our Official Youtube channel and don’t miss out on the reward!     1. Event Period   From the publication of this notice to 2020, November 6th 12:00 (UTC+9)     2. How to Participate   ONE!! Subscribe to SuperPlanet’s Official Youtube Channel!   ▶ SuperPlanet Official https://bit.ly/2ZyiEET

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - Subscribe and get rewards! Official Youtube Channel 10,000 Subscribers Event  image 4

TWO!! Using the voting system, Choose the reward you would like to receive!

Poll Closed 39 Voted

Which reward would you like to receive?

• I’ll trust my luck ~ Hire Tickets x5 6
  • I’ll use magic ! ~ Godlike Scroll x5 2
  • Let’s be safe! ~ A, A+ Hire Ticket 31

THREE!! Tell your friends all about this event and wait for the coupon video to come out.     3. Event Reward   If our Official Youtube Channel gets 10,000 subscribers! We will reveal through a video on our official channel a coupon containing the reward that got the most votes out of the three!!   How to be the first to watch the video? Subscribe to our channel!!!       ※ If there is a tie, the gift with the higher order will be selected! ※ Information on reward coupons will be released on the official YouTube channel. ※ Please understand that the event content, schedule, and rewards may change due to the circumstances of the developer. ※ The event is conducted based on the <server time>. Please note that there may be a difference with the time of the user's cell phone.  

Comment 4

• gamer556604736 LV.1 Mootie Oct 24, 2020, 03:33 PM

wow

• zzVDzz LV.5 Genius Oct 25, 2020, 07:52 PM

New Hero pls. some1 useful' ll be nice

• Echo002 LV.16 Dragon Oct 26, 2020, 01:51 PM

sad smile is useful? and he was most recent lol

• gamer229870447 LV.1 Mootie Oct 29, 2020, 07:33 PM

Pls

Home