GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Aug 4, 2020, 12:36 PM 195 read

What’s Your Favorite Skin? Skin Show Off Festival~!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - What’s Your Favorite Skin? Skin Show Off Festival~!  image 1

There are so many awesome skins such as Alpaca Man, Master Swordsman, Heart Heater, Sua Han, etc..!! Have you bought your cool wannabe skin?! It’s time to show off your skins~~!!! Participating is super easy! Take a picture of your party wearing awesome skins! Then, you only have to post it in the event post’s comment section!   The more participants, the more rewards there will be!! Which skin do you think will be the most popular…? We’re so, so excited~!   1. Event Period   From August, 4th ~ Till August,16th 23:59PM (Server Time) From August, 4th ~ Till August,16th 6:59AM (UTC - 8) From August, 4th ~ Till August,16th 9:59AM (UTC - 5)       2. How to participate in the event   >First! Log in in Lucid Adventure and choose your favorite skin!   >Second! Wear the awesome-looking skin and take a picture! You can also take pictures on the battle screen! You can also stand in the lobby~! The world map is a great place too! Give us a nice skin picture~!   >Third! Attach and publish the picture in the comments of the event post!     3. Event Reward The number and quality of rewards we will give will depend on the number of participants~!   If there are 10 participants, every user will receive diamonds x100~! If there are 30 participants, every user will receive diamonds x200~! If there are 50 participants, every user will receive Dark Coins x150~!   It’s a great opportunity to get diamonds and dark coins!!     4. Reward Send Out Date   ★ We will send the rewards to your mailbox before August,19th 24:00!     ※ Please participate in the event by commenting on the event post. ※ Be careful not to let your comments go overboard! We can delete comments that do not match the purpose of the event. ※ Event is based on <server time>. Please note that there may be differences from the user's cell phone time. ※ Please note that the event content, schedule, and rewards may change due to the circumstances of the developer.    

Comment 9

• AzierDX LV.2 Lurker Aug 5, 2020, 03:53 AM

• Echo002 LV.15 Dragon Aug 4, 2020, 12:49 PM

Got some fun skins, personally like Tempest’s skin the most!

• sauul03 LV.1 Mootie Aug 4, 2020, 04:43 PM

I just love this skin!

• gamer414091645 LV.1 Mootie Aug 4, 2020, 08:50 PM

Lady Sua Han is the one.

• gamer216459802 LV.2 Lurker Aug 5, 2020, 12:13 AM

*Imagine an image of Master Swordsman with a skin here*
    Can't attach an image I'm sorry

• DrAkulaPhD LV.3 Lurker Aug 5, 2020, 04:37 AM

Lime’s my favorite skin and healer.

• Huggalump LV.3 Lurker Aug 7, 2020, 09:27 AM

I personally love dacons skin so much

• Cafall LV.2 Lurker Aug 9, 2020, 06:05 AM