GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Feb 24, 2020, 05:16 PM 2,965 read

New Semester Event! Nice to meet you! Say Hi and take your Presents!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - New Semester Event! Nice to meet you! Say Hi and take your Presents!   image 1

Hello! :) Are you enjoying Lucid Adventure ? Have you been communicating with others ?   Shall we say hi to each others?   Please leave ‘Greetings’, ‘Favorite time’, and your ‘Reason.’ As more people participates, you will get more rewards!!!     1. Event Periods   Feb 24th (Wed) ~ until Mar 2nd (Mon) 23:59 (Server) Mar 2nd (Mon) 9:59 (UTC - 5) Mar 2nd (Mon) 6:59 (UTC - 8)   2. How to Participate?   Leave a post at event board “Say Hi~!” Please write your <Player Nickname> in the title. Include <Greetings + Your favorite time of the day + reason>   Ex) [GM Choco Bibi] Event participating!   Hey Everyone! Good to see you :) My favorite time of the day is 12:00am ! Because I can play Daily quests again!     3. Event Rewards   <Event #1> If more than 50 users posted at event board, we will send out 300 Diamonds to every users!   <Event #2> Also we will pick 10 participants with good posts! And we will send additional 300 Diamonds!     3. Rewards Sent out Date   ★We will send out rewards to your mailbox before >Mar 5th (Thu) 24:00 (Server) >Mar 5th (Thu) 10:00 (UTC-5) >Mar 5th (Thu) 8:00 (UTC-8)   ※ You must participate by posting a post at the right board. ※ If you have changed your Nickname after participating, please let us know. Otherwise, you might not be able to receive the rewards. ※ Please do not spam, we may delete the posts those are not related to the event. ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’.        

Comment 101

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:23 PM

[Gurudox] Event participating!

Hey everyone, I'm not strong in social manners, but hope we can all get along.
    My favorite time of the day would be 2:00PM.
    My guild mates are mostly active around this time and this allows me to finish all my activities in Lucid Adventure, prior to me having to go to work.

I'm doing my best to invest in this game because of how active the dev's have been. Thank you for your time and keep doing a great job dev's!

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 06:35 PM

Hello Gurudox! Nice to meet you! Just a tip of advice, You gotta make a new post suing the tag.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:38 PM

Do I have to use a different app to go about that? Ex. Moot

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 06:38 PM

Nope, you can stay on here, you just gotta make a new post using the proper tag.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:44 PM

Sorry, I'm a bit lost. What's your definition of "proper tag"? I thought we were only suppose to greet everyone, state our favorite time, and purpose here.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:46 PM

I see it now actually, may i still use the same post or do I need to change it?

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 06:46 PM

What you did was post a comment, what they want you to do is create a seperate blog/post. There you have the option to add tags, they want you to add the tag “Say Hi~”

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:47 PM

Shonga  I actually found it on the Moot app, but may I use the same post that I used here? Since I personally made it?

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 06:48 PM

Gurudox  Yes, i believe you may.

• Gurudox LV.3 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:52 PM

Shonga  It says that I have "no permission" when I try to post, what am I doing wrong?

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 06:53 PM

Gurudox  Im not sure, i was able to post just fine...

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 24, 2020, 07:24 PM

Gurudox  You'll want to make sure you press on the "tag" at the bottom of your post that says "Say Hi~" This gives you permission to send the post.

• jamouyi LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:37 PM

sup nice at meet err body. best time a day for me is waking up with food shoved in my face so i don't have to move between 9-12pm. also ign is obvious

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 24, 2020, 07:24 PM

obvious is such a cool username lol

• THUCKER LV.19 Team Rocket Feb 26, 2020, 04:18 PM

umm eveyrone, you guys need to create the post here>>> https://moot.us/lounges/276/boards/1407?order=NEW

not on the comment section

• warmpoop LV.5 Dragon Mar 3, 2020, 06:23 PM

hope everyone sees this

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 24, 2020, 05:17 PM

Ooo, so many events! Thank you GM Choco Bibi for giving us such wonderful events! 💕

• SALMARIE LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 06:09 PM

[Salmarie] Event participating!

Good day mates! HAPPY Raiding :)
    My favorite time of the day is at 7:00am.
    Most of my guildmates are awake and lighting UP camp fires ! ^_^

• gamer815802409 LV.1 Mootie Feb 28, 2020, 03:51 PM

Q

• RenanALF LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 08:36 PM

[Renan] Event perticipating

Hey everyone, I'm fan of this manga, let's explore this world together 🙂
    My favorite time is reset time
    Thats mean another free pull, free ad, and alot freebie 😁

• Elspy LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 09:32 PM

Say Hi~!

• ShadowKnives LV.17 Shadow Feb 24, 2020, 09:33 PM

ShadowK
    Hi!
    My favorite time of the day to play is any time really. The reason well... it's a pretty addictive game and I enjoy playing.

• Ahodi LV.3 Hunter Feb 24, 2020, 11:02 PM

IGN Audi

Greetings
    Fav time is 12am when it's reset

More daily free summons 🥺

• KaGGs LV.1 Mootie Feb 24, 2020, 11:09 PM

[ KaGGs ] event participating

Hello i hope ur all having a great day
    My favourite time of the day is 3.00pm
    That when a new chapter of lucid adventures come out

• Uma LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2020, 11:13 PM

Hi, favourite time of the day is the morning, where i get my morning shit done, which cleansed my system thoroughly and ready to kick start the day. My username is Uma.

• Ginko101 LV.1 Mootie Feb 24, 2020, 11:20 PM

Hi~ [Ginko] Event Participating
    My favorite time of day is 10:00 am.
    It is server refresh time. It allows me to start joining campfires again and start the new daily quests.

• ᴋʀᴇʏ ツ LV.2 Lurker Feb 25, 2020, 12:27 AM

[ᴋʀᴇʏ ツ] Event participating!

Good evening Everyone! It's my first time here ^^,
    My favorite time of the day is 11pm!
    That's the sleeping time of my gf haha and it's the reset time of the game too so it's a win win for me lol ;)

• Seuza LV.1 Mootie Feb 25, 2020, 12:47 AM

[Seuza]
    Hi I'm enjoying this game since last week!!
    Wish you having a nice time.
    I love the time when I get back home from workplace.. haha ofc It's happiest time for every workers.... :)

• mint9 LV.2 Lurker Feb 25, 2020, 12:55 AM

[mint9] Event participating!
    Hello from Singapore everyone~
    My favourite time of the day is 8am because that's the timing i wake up to go school! i can't resist my temptation and play Lucid Adventure- HLW before rolling out of bed and getting ready lol.
    i also have to light a campfire for my guild points ^~^

Home