GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Feb 12, 2020, 07:25 PM 656 read

You can do this! Cheer UP! Cheer Dev Team Event!

◆ Event

You can do this! Cheer UP! Cheer Dev Team Event!

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - You can do this! Cheer UP! Cheer Dev Team Event!   image 2

Hey Users~! Are you enjoying “Lucid Adventure” so far? We are glad to see our Users playing game so fun :)   We tried our best, and we know our users waited so long with us!! So we are listening to our users as much as we can, and Dev team is working hard to improve Lucid Adventure!   And we are aware there are errors occurring right now, and some of our translations are awkward. We are constantly working to fix the errors really hard!! Also we are improving translations too!! We promise a better game!!! We added Feedback function to solve the login error issue as soon as possible. We will fix this with all our might!!! Please hang in there users :(   If any other thing bothers you during your adventure, contact our 1:1 Hotline Team( support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com ) ! We are ready to help! Don’t hesitate to email us!!   And we have a small favor to users to cheer Dev team up…!   Dev team has been working so hard, and they are monitoring game even at this moment! Now wouldn’t it be nice to give Dev team a small treat?   We carefully ask you to support Dev team by leaving good reviews for us at stores :) Go to each stores where you downloaded Lucid Adventure and leave us a review :) For Google Play Store, you can go to “Evaluate App” to leave a review, and in App store, you can go to “Review and Evaluate” to leave a review!   If you could just spare a minute to cheer Dev team up, that will be sooooo amazing :) We have prepared a gift to thank our user’s support XD       1. Event Period   From February 12th ~ Till February 19th 23:59 (Server Time) From February 12th ~ Till February 19th 6:59 (UTC - 8) From February 12th ~ Till February 19th 9:59 (UTC - 5)     ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware.   2. How to Participate?   <Cheer Up Buff Mission #1> Give Cheering buffs to our Dev team at your store :)   When sum of total reviews in both stores is over 3,000, we will give bonus rewards to everyone!!!     <Cheer Up Buff Mission #2>   If you have left us a cheering review!

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - You can do this! Cheer UP! Cheer Dev Team Event!   image 4

→ Visit our official community via Game, → And write a cheerful message and your game nickname under this announcement as a comment.We will send another bonus to 30 randomly chosen users!!     ※ You must participate through ingame community to receive bonus.         3. Event Rewards, Rewards sent out date   <Cheer Up Buff Mission #1>   When sum of total reviews in both stores is over 3,000, we will give 300 Diamonds to everyone!!!   Rewards will be sent to your mailbox before February 21st 23:59 (Server Time) February 21st 6:59 (UTC - 8) February 21st 9:59 (UTC - 5)       <Cheer Up Buff Mission #2>     Among users who left their nicknames and cheerful messages, we will choose 30 users randomly and send 500 more Diamonds :)     We will announce the 30 winners before February 21st 23:59 (Server Time) February 21st 6:59 (UTC - 8) February 21st 9:59 (UTC - 5) , then we will send rewards to winners~!       ※ Please participate by leaving a comment. ※ You MUST participate via ingame to receive rewards properly. ※ Please don’t spam :) We may delete comments those are not related to the topic ※ Rewards won’t be sent duplicated. ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’.  

Comment 31

• Hetero LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 11:42 PM

Hi Dev Team! Thanks so much for bringing this game to Australia Play store! I really like HCLW series and I'm really happy now that I can play it on my mobile phone!

Cheers!

IGN: Hetero

• Enđ LV.2 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 12:45 AM

This is not your ordinary 2D idle game. I has the charisma to be love by all thats include me one of the chosen one. I got to say this I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR GAME! I ALREARY RECHARGE 300 DOLLARS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Thank you so much for giving us a chance to play and enjoy your game. Please take your time.. eat 3 times a day.. drink atleast 10 glasses of water a day. take good care of yourself so that you guys have the awesomeness to continue making us enjoy this game. cheers beautiful people! 😘

IGN: Enđ

• Ahodi LV.3 Hunter Feb 13, 2020, 01:57 AM

It takes time to get those fixes in ~ you'll get those bugs and errors in no time! Ganbarei

IGN Audi
    Guild Poseidon

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 03:07 PM

Representing 👏 lol

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 14, 2020, 05:24 PM

Thank you for all the hard work you have put in to make this game, also all the event messages are super cute and kind, thank you! I cannot wait to see what is up and coming! Thank you!

Ign: Shonga

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 03:10 PM

It's the most pleasant approach towards community management I've ever seen.

• NatOP LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 11:43 PM

Hello Dev team, I really love that you turned my favourite webtoon into a game i can actually play. I love this game so much. Thank you for working so hard on this game <3

ign:NatOP

• Kobano LV.1 Mootie Feb 12, 2020, 10:16 PM

Good job on the game 👍

• Zenos LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 10:20 PM

The game is doing very well
    Keep it up wonderful Devs
    Username: Zenos

• HerrKader LV.5 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 10:53 PM

Can't wait for the guild raids! Good work so far ^^

IGN: Kader

• HerrKader LV.5 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 10:54 PM

IGN: Kader

• gamer194575461 LV.3 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 11:57 PM

this is a remarkable game ! Love both Webtoon and the game. cheer up guys your creating the legends!! ID Elf

• vmmsx LV.1 Mootie Feb 13, 2020, 06:23 AM

Thanks for all the hard work. Game looks amazing! you should be proud of what you have created!

IGN: vmmsx

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2020, 06:51 AM

Keep up the great work!
    IGN: Dyn

• Uglychimera LV.2 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 09:23 AM

Username is Clazzic1 and I really enjoy the game right now! Keep working hard and making the game the best it can be!

• Elspy LV.2 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 11:14 AM

i dont know english :(

• Kyouri LV.2 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 01:05 PM

Love it so far! Captures the series so well and the dev team seems great!

• Kobano LV.1 Mootie Feb 13, 2020, 03:41 PM

Good job on the game..but yes, still need some work.. looking forward to your next update
    IGN:Kobano

Home