GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Feb 11, 2020, 03:26 PM 11,329 read

I am the Influencer~! SNS Share Event!

◆ Event
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - I am the Influencer~! SNS Share Event!   image 1

Finally~!!! Lucid Adventure Grand OPEN!!! To give more users to enjoy Lucid Adventure, we prepared an event!!   I am the Influencer~! SNS Share Event!   It’s so easy~! Just share our posts to your SNS and it’s done! We will send bonus to you~!   Don’t forget to add some compliments XD Okay time for extra bonus~!!!     1. Event Period   Feb 11th ~ Till Feb 16th 23:59 (Server Time) Feb 11th ~ Till Feb 16th 6:59 (UTC - 8) Feb 11th ~ Till Feb 16th 9:59 (UTC - 5)     2. How to Participate?   ① Play Lucid Adventure! ② Use Share to SNS function, and share Lucid Adventure to Public(set to Public!)   Twitter: https://twitter.com/go_superplanet/status/1227113592769482753

Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/superplanetgames/?business_id=162770231023412

Don’t forget to leave complimentary phrases when you share it ! XD ③ Leave a comment including the URL of your SNS where you shared Lucid Adventure!

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Event - I am the Influencer~! SNS Share Event!   image 7

NOTE: you MUST leave comment via ingame official community!!! ※ You must participate through ingame community to receive bonus.     3. Event Rewards   We will choose 30 participants randomly, and send 2 Premium Tickets~!!!   We will announce 30 winners and send rewards to mailbox before : Feb 18th, 23:59 (Server Time) Feb 18th 6:59 (UTC - 8) Feb 18th 9:59 (UTC - 5)   ※ Please participate by leaving a comment. ※ You MUST participate via ingame to receive rewards properly. ※ Please don’t spam :) We may delete comments those are not related to the topic ※ Rewards won’t be sent duplicated. ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware. ※ Please understand that event periods and rewards can be changed due to Company’s schedules. When there are any changes of schedule, we will announce it under ‘Event’.       __________________________________________________  

Comment 74

Home