GM Choco BIbi LV.21 GameManager
Nov 6, 2020, 11:13 AM 220 read

💀It’s Time to Get Stronger!💀 Hero’s Reinforcement UP! New Boss! Guild Training Level UP! UPDATE!!

◆ Notice
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Notice - 💀It’s Time to Get Stronger!💀 Hero’s Reinforcement UP! New Boss! Guild Training Level UP! UPDATE!!  image 1

Do you know what time it is? It’s time for….a neeeeeew updaaaaaaate!!! This update will make you guys even stronger!!! The update that will spark your need for challenge has arrived! ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ   Are you curious about this update? I know I am!! I am here today to give you aaaaall the details!!   As always, remember that there may be a difference between the news we delivered and the actual update!   Check out the details below!     <😘 Adventurer Booster Update >   Have you ever thought: “The others are already level 65...I am still so far away... I wish I could enjoy this update too…” ? If you did, don’t worry! The Adventurers’ booster will be updated!   Players below the level 45 can get Adventurer Boosters! Get more experience and gold with Adventurer Booster!   Now is the time to level up faster and challenge the higher places!     <😎 Hero’s Reinforcement Increased >   Only the lower levels can reinforce? No no! It’s time to reinforce all the heroes! 😎     Hero reinforcement, which was only possible up to the previous seventh quarter, increases to the eighth quarter! It's time to make your Hero stronger by using the Soulstones that you have accumulated and couldn't use! Enjoy a comfortable adventure with a stronger hero!   <💀New Boss Update>   Where should your stronger heroes fight?! In the Guild Raid!! (ง˙∇˙)ว (ว˙∇˙)ง (ง˙∇˙)ว   A new Guild Raid Boss has appeared on Lucid Adventure! Check out the notice about the new Guild Raid Boss!     <🌟Guild Research Level increased>   A new Boss has come… don’t your specs look insufficient…? Once again, we have the solution! Get stronger by doing Guild Research!   The maximum level of Guild Research has increased!   Users who have already achieved the maximum level of Guild Research and are accumulating only Guild Contributions! The time has come to use those Guild Contributions right now! Through Guild Research, newbie Guild Members can also play a big role in the Guild Raid and Guild War. Let's make the Guild stronger! ヽ(๑╹▽╹๑)ノ   Yahooooo! So many new updates for you guys! This big update will be available after the next Maintenance period! We’ll let you know about the maintenance schedule in another notice!     We worked hard to give you this awesome update as soon as possible but please remember that there may be a difference between the update news we delivered and the actual update!   Please support our development team as they do their best to give you the best content! We will work hard for you guys! Have a nice day with Lucid Adventure!   Thank you for your support!    

Comment 0

Home