GM Choco BIbi LV.19 GameManager
Sep 22, 2020, 11:34 AM 349 read

🌟IDENTITY REVEAL TIME!🌟 New Character’s identity finally revealed !!

◆ Notice
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Notice - 🌟IDENTITY REVEAL TIME!🌟 New Character’s identity finally revealed !! image 1

It’s finally time to reveal the identity of the new character!!!!   (🌟NEW CHARACTER🌟 Meet the New Character’s silhouette! https://moot.us/lounges/276/boards/1307/posts/4698557 )

We finally can see the New Character’s appearance! *drum rolls* shall we take a look now or later?   Now?   Now???!!   NOW!   Here’s the new Character’s identity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3     2     1     <Sad Smile>

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Notice - 🌟IDENTITY REVEAL TIME!🌟 New Character’s identity finally revealed !! image 5

DADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   The super-scary Sad Smile has finally joined the world of Lucid Adventure!   In the webtoon… No one can forget that horrifying pose! No one would dare to look him in the eye!   Sad Smile is type Combat and he uses a wand as a weapon! You will be able to meet him after the next maintenance period !! We are also getting ready for you to meet him during the Chance Up event!   We will get back to you after maintenance! Thank you!  

Comment 5

• gamer557428225 LV.1 Mootie Sep 22, 2020, 01:18 PM

I'm so excited I've been waiting for him

• Smaht LV.2 Lurker Sep 22, 2020, 07:02 PM

im gonna coom

• zzVDzz LV.5 Genius Sep 23, 2020, 12:02 AM

Dayum! Thats the "real life" f***er. Unlike Zero, he is a sneaky biatch, who slaps HCLW back to lv1 T_T (only him and Zero are able to do that)
    BUT in this game, its look like he will be another flop like Zero with this Pooh Upooh's normal skill.... Let hope that his Ult deal some true/ crit dmg+ 0.5 sec fear at lv1... but this is familiar like Constant..

• Mhercy LV.2 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 01:07 AM

30k diamond and 22 premium tickets and still didnt get him but Wolfe dropped 9 times for me so I think the percentage might be off and I'm a little sad I wasted so much trying and wont accumulate enough to get him by time event ends

• zzVDzz LV.5 Genius Sep 25, 2020, 05:13 AM

25k dia 25 tickets 8 golden tickets 70 silvs 65 bronz = 0
    but tons of lime, sua, noname ... for 500 soulstones
    SAD SMILE indeed man T_T

Home