GM Choco BIbi LV.20 GameManager
Jul 17, 2020, 02:24 PM 212 read

👏Attention👏 New Skins~!!! YEYEYEY!!

◆ Notice
Lucid Adventure: ◆ Notice - 👏Attention👏 New Skins~!!! YEYEYEY!!   image 1

Greetings! Guild war season is almost over now!! Who will be the next winner ?XD So excited!!!   Since the season is about to end, I heard new skins are arriving with the new season!!   Last season’s Healer skins were so cute right? What skins will be here this time?   Here is the silhouette of the skins to make you curios :P

Lucid Adventure: ◆ Notice - 👏Attention👏 New Skins~!!! YEYEYEY!!   image 3

If you can guess who they are by just looking at the silhouette.. You are the real Lucid Adventure master!!!   These skins will be available after July 20th 12:00(Server time) ~!   If they aren’t visible, then please login again to check!!     AND don’t forget to use your A+ choose ticket before the A+ select store ends!!!! It will be gone with the store!!!       Phew, I want to meet new skins already..! Thank you always for playing,   Dev Team is doing their best to support you always :) Thank you for enjoying and supporting us.   Please contact us whenever you have something to tell us or report to us! Go to option>Contact or just mail us! Here is our address: support@lucidawaken.zendesk.com     ※ All timelines are linked with Server’s timeline. It may have slight difference with your device’s timeline (Client timeline) so please be aware.  

Comment 5

• Alt Acct LV.4 Lurker Jul 18, 2020, 12:55 AM

MSM banner. 318 pulls. Not a single MSM. BEYBYE

• Echo002 LV.16 Dragon Jul 18, 2020, 12:56 PM

chill. its a 3% chance youre not guaranteed anything

• Alt Acct LV.4 Lurker Jul 19, 2020, 11:38 AM

But its a 96% chance that i got at least one msm from 318 pulls when msm up

• Echo002 LV.16 Dragon Jul 19, 2020, 02:31 PM

you got some awful luck then.. since even with a high percent or low percent at the end of the day its just a game of luck.

• Dagee LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2020, 01:16 AM

Woooooooooo

Home