GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Mar 9, 2020, 07:17 PM 391 read

Dev team is checking up Heriachi’s chance up event.

◆ Notice

Hey everyone, we are currently taking a look at March 7th (Server time)’s Heriachi Chance up event.   At the same time we are also checking users who’s done recruit during the event. We will come back to you as soon as possible.   Additionally, Sora’s Chance Up event on March 8th (Server time), although the Chance up event was on, banner didn’t go up properly. Don’t worry because chance up event itself worked without a problem.   Thank you!!  

Comment 10

• HolyMint LV.7 Insomniac Mar 9, 2020, 08:57 PM

should have said so earlier. what is the use of saying that after it's over? only makes us feels bad for not participating ...

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 11:55 PM

Exactly.. TBH the devs and GM has been rather unenthusiastic in their handling of issues and events .. it seems like an effortless throwing out of rate up events just for the sake of having one..

Also the moderators don't really communicate with the folks, just posting notices and events and job done, that's it.. they don't even clarify enquiries or doubts..

• HUFPUF LV.3 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 12:57 AM

they dont work weekends from what it seems

• Tyfury LV.3 Football Fan! Mar 10, 2020, 01:33 AM

i hope i get my gems back. i get 0 heriach, and i spend my savings for heartheater :( . i have trust issue irl, and it just got worse now

• gamer570481796 LV.1 Mootie Mar 10, 2020, 02:38 AM

wow i held back my gems because no banner pop up and now you just told me no compensations as the rate up worked normally. How would I know that??

• Resuu LV.4 Wolf Mar 10, 2020, 05:28 AM

*chuckles*

• gamer974810062 LV.2 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 05:54 AM

They said it worked but the event said to wait for the banner... they acknowledge soras banner was not up but told us it worked now... how does that make up for anything when their directions for the event said something else?

• Jinun LV.1 Mootie Mar 10, 2020, 06:01 AM

I spent 20k diamonds and 30 tickets to try to get Heriach and I didnt... Is there anyway this could be conpensated at all?? 혹시 도와줄수있을까요?

• korosiv LV.3 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 10:47 AM

I didn't see a banner so I didn't spend. Now you're telling us that it was actually okay to spend?

• †Xen† LV.5 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 01:11 PM

So what is going to happen to those people who poured in tens of thousands of diamonds during Heriach Event?

Home