GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager
Feb 19, 2020, 12:02 PM 485 read

We fixed Guild Raid issue !!! (Compensation done!)

◆ Notice

We found that even after our maintenance, some were still not able to play Guild Raid. We investigated again, and figured the reason and fixed it right away.   We are very sorry for causing difficulties to you. We will make sure to check everyone’s game play records to compensate your loss. Don’t worry!!!   We are right here to help you out!! :)   Compensations will be done after we are done calculating~! Thank you for your patience.   Regards   _______________________   We have added Attack chances to users who were not able to participate in Guild Raid!   Thank you again for waiting, and please enjoy your raid :)      

Comment 15

• HolyMint LV.7 Insomniac Feb 19, 2020, 12:43 PM

logging in to check right now. thanks for the hard work GM Choco and team.
    liking the team's response so far. keep up the good work.

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 19, 2020, 12:02 PM

Thank you GM Choco Blbi

• GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager Feb 19, 2020, 12:04 PM

Sorry for late reaction, we will do our best to stay close to you always!!

• Shonga LV.6 Thankful! Feb 19, 2020, 12:04 PM

Its all good! Thank you for your continued work!

• Ahodi LV.3 Hunter Feb 19, 2020, 12:34 PM

Thank you! The few guilds that were able to do it first and get ahead in rankings...doesn't seem fair~ hope the rest gets compensated

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 19, 2020, 12:39 PM

It is so

• HerrKader LV.5 Lurker Feb 19, 2020, 08:19 PM

"We have added Attack chances to users who were not able to participate in Guild Raid!"

How exactly? Because if you gave each member 1 attack for every 6 event hours, that's unfair.

1) You assumed they would attack since minute 1 and never be at 3/3

2) You assumed all the players would be active at the event start.

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 20, 2020, 02:35 AM

I ended up getting 2 tries when technically I should have got 3, but is chill. It's back to its normal working state.

• GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager Feb 20, 2020, 10:37 AM

We checked Guild raid disabled timelines and gave out tickets according to that. So if you only done 1 attack and weren't able to proceed, we added 6 tickets because you start with 3, and we fixed it after 24 hours, you get 4 more. So even you weren't active, we tried to be fair to everyone !

• love_you LV.10 Fearless Feb 20, 2020, 11:22 AM

Thanks for the response here. I'm happy with the solution. The technicality is, I actually used a ticket which should have gone to attacking the raid, but it didn't do any damage as it kicked me and another guild member out until the problem was fixed on your side.

• Kalito Lan LV.2 Lurker Feb 20, 2020, 03:12 PM

Hi, Choco Bibi, I have a question: I wasn't able to do any guild raid because of the 'loading' bug, but didn't get any tickets as compensation. Why?

• GM Choco BIbi LV.22 GameManager Feb 20, 2020, 04:06 PM

We directly added tickets into your accounts, so it wouldn't be in your mailbox! If something doesn't look right, please let us know ! Send us an mail through contact in game please, we will take a look!

• HerrKader LV.5 Lurker Feb 20, 2020, 08:18 PM

For the future compensations, it should be (max tickets - 1).

I hope you understand why...

You can't assume all players are perfect since the first minute of the event. We had 8 players online in the first 6 hours of the event.

So with your compensation, we have at least 15 tickets less.

• Kalito Lan LV.2 Lurker Feb 20, 2020, 01:23 AM

Can't find those tries you talked about Choco Bibi (

• 王亦臣 LV.5 Lurker Feb 20, 2020, 09:39 AM

2月19日购买6元的每日钻石礼包已扣费,但钻石未到账。请迅速处理一下,因为这导致了我现在无法购买新的6元礼包,购买时提示为“将免费恢复这个项目”。
    我的游戏昵称:王亦臣

Home