Lunch time comin' up with push rewards from GM 😍.
Have a great monday to all.
Ask pro player Haayy guys, every body ladies & Gantle man.
Now im lv 250 with power 700k
any tips what im must do/save resource/or some think trik for up my power without Top Up.
pic just for fun
sory for bad English.
Dont bully me
232 S G25
Server: 233 Service G26
So for the first week of ATK Reporter Season 1 - Episode 1!
I've interviewed two ATK Challenger players that has been playing the game for almost 2 weeks. (It's sooo difficult to communicate with the high ranking old players, maybe they've already left the real world and migrated inside the game. Kidding!)
So moving forward, here are the questions they have been asked during the short period interview conducted today. (This is because of those old foggies ignoring my chats.)
1. How is your experience playing ATK Challenger so far?
2. Based on your personal experience on playing the game, have you encountered any major bugs and glitches that you think need an immediate action?
3. Do you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback you'd like to share or voice out to our GMs and developers?
4. (Extra question) - Don't you find it weird that the in-game fonts are like compacted too much? Every letters are overlapping and there are times the announcements like codes in programming.
I really appreciate that these two took out some time out of their busy schedules and graced me with their moment. Here are their answers from the above questions:
Let's start with Server Domiiii of 228 G21
1. I am having fun playing the game for almost 12 hrs a day, I've met alot of good players as well. The GMs are friendly and you can talk to them about your concerns about the game. The Game overall is generous in terms of giving away free stuffs that can help you to grow more ingame, I personally recommend this game to those people who are looking for a game that is worth putting their effort into. Alot of good players and most importantly active GMs, so far so good I can't really say anything but it is a really good game. (One round of applause!)
2. To be honest I haven't encountered any glitch or bug in the game but there was a time that the game optimized the settings itself to reduce the lag without even notifying me I don't know if that is a bug or a glitch. (At the very least, she's honest.)
3. I suggest they add an another way to get the Tiangong equipments and the Official Rank Equipment as for now you can only get them from Treasure Probe, also I suggest they put a Cross-Server Lounge where you can interact with other people from other server, so far so good thats all. =) (I would also love to have this implemented. LOL!)
4. I find it really weird judging from how long the game is running I'm surprised they didn't fixed it yet but I suppose I played alot of similar games before that is why I am used to the overlapping texts + codes/text/scripts error. I hope that the Devs are trying their best to make the game better for everyone else.
What a nice lady we got there!
Then let's move on to our next interviewee, the Onii-san of their server (I guess) ThorpeCory of S231 G24!
1. It was good experience maybe I would give 95% because of bug, lag. but the gameplay its okay . xD (XD XD XD)
2. Yes indeed. we don't know if some players if they know how to do bugs or glitch trick or cheat. example the game of Land of doran I played before other players they using bug or glitch trick. (I think we're not on the same page here but I'm getting his point of some players exploiting glitches or bugs if there are any.)
3. 3D view zoom in and out to look for ours characters. I hope there's a choices about graphics low medium high and numbers of players surrounding xD 😍(He really loves his in-game character <3)
4. Sometimes. 🤣 I think my bad connection that's why I see those.
I had fun interviewing them, and their answers are quite out of my expectation. This interview was conducted to discuss the opportunities the game has to improve. We'll await for GM ATK's response to these 'feedback', and how they'll provide the players the best we could experience more than what we have now.
**Anyway, everyone is welcome to comment if they have game related concerns that they think should be addressed. Don't keep it to yourselves as we would want to provide everyone the experience suited for everyone.**
Video Share Promotion Event
ign : Aurora
server 232 Service G25
link : https://www.facebook.com/100001611393238/posts/3513863288677350/?app=fbl
Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands
Beneath the very soil where the never-ending war between Chiyan and Jiuyou constantly rages, are cursed lands. Lands festered with different abominations that doesn't seem to favor neither of both factions. Creatures that seem to devour even the tiniest of purity left in these hollowed grounds. And the further you walk among these paths, the greater the torment they emit.
But even with all these legion of darkness. Warriors, Princes, Queens and even Monarchs still go to these cursed realms. You may wonder, what is their reason? Let me tell you...
Its to farm equipment sets of course!
Hello! Its me, your friendly neighbor Plague doctor here. Reporting for ATK Season 1!
I've been fascinated by the fact that you can farm equipment sets and craft them up to 3 star legendary just by doing AFK!
You can play this game non-stop and its not even a hyperbole. By leaving your character afk on Trial lands, you can farm your main equipment which is one of the foundations of your battle power, and you can also farm stamps for "Drop exchange" event!
The mobs in the areas suited for your level drops random grade equipment. They also drop purple items which is not a waste because you can feed them to your pets! The only equipments that you would need are the 2 star orange equipment, because these are the items that would allow you to craft the non-raggedy red set!
Now here are the formula.
To craft a single 2 star legendary equipment, you will need 5 pieces of 2 star orange grade items, as shown below :
To craft a single 3 star legendary equipment, you will need only 4 pieces of 2 star legendary equipment, as shown below :
Now if you're a MADLAD who wants to craft 3 star Mythic equipment, you would need 3 pieces of 3 star legendary equipment and a Myth god stone! Like the one below :
A few notes :
Personally, I don't recommend you to wait until you craft your equipment to 3 star legendary before you wear it. Legendary 2 star sets are awesome too! You can just transition to 3 star legendary once you get all the crafting materials from Trial lands!
Additionally, I don't recommend crafting Mythic equipment on early levels. As it would require a very important late game item which is the Mythic god stone and you would level up quickly anyway, which would require another tier set to farm. I would suggest you invest on mythic equipment starting level 350, since the next tier would be for level 400. And leveling up from 350 to 400 would take quite a bit of time. You can savor your Mythic equipment by then!
See? You can spend your ingots on other enhancements like Mounts or Fashion! but for Equipment sets, Trial lands is all you need!
You can leave your character on trial lands before you sleep, and then wake up with your bag full of 2 stars orange equipment! It would feel like Christmas every morning and you would need that grind again!
Potential concern :
"But what if I have a low-spec phone?"
"The game's framerate drops after an hour of playing, so I can't leave it overnight as it might just freeze."
The developers are consistent and dedicated on working with fixes on framerate drops and any game lags.
As a workaround, while on AFK, you can open a tab in the game wherein there are less to zero animation, completely overshadowing the action that's going on behind the tab while the exp gains are still visible. For me I'd like to use the "Nat.B field" tab as it is basically a still image :
A few more notes to add :
Drop rates does apply in Trial lands. Although we don't have the exact percentage, it seem to follow the basic rule of MMORPG when it comes to drops. The higher the tier, the lower the drop rate.
Crafting of accessories is not available as of the moment. The 'make' feature of accessories might or might not appear on the future updates. It is still under finalization, and will be included on patch notes once finalized.
See? Trial lands is where its at my lords!
New Server Open - G26
Which side are you? Cooperation or Confrontation! ATK Challenger!
Hello my Lords,
[New server G26 open]
-17 Oct (Sat) 00:05 (utc+9)
-Global server open (G26)
[About server merge]
-Servers will be merged globally.
[Event] Fan Art Contest
Even after the previous Fan Art Event has ended, several users asked about the next fan art event. Therefore, we will make the Fan Art Event without any deadline.
However, what's special about this Fan Art Contest is that, we are planning to change the in-game banner image weekly or monthly, into one of your Fan Art images. We may or may not choose one of the images here, but most likely will choose every certain period of time.
Therefore, if your image is chosen, we will provide additional rewards. If not, we still will provide rewards for participating the event by drawing a fan art image!
* Event Period
~ until future notice
- As the image size of in-game banner is 1280*640, there is a very high chance that your image will be selected by us if you make the size as 1280*640.
- Please notify your server name and IGN as you upload the image.
- You may ask your friend, family, teacher, or other people to help you draw the image.
- Please upload your image onto the [Fan Art♥] board.
- Of course, hand drawing is also allowed.
- We will be choosing the images every week and provide 550 ingots to the people that we have selected.
- If your image is selected as in-game banner, we will provide 2800 ingots.
These images below(winners of the previous fan art event) probably will be used as our in-game banners.
I've already reviewed the ATK Challenger I really like the game even though I just played on the new server I hope that in the future it can be even better
IGN : ZeeliusX
Server : 233 G36
What do you do when you're bored?
A. Playing games
B. Get busy
C. Do other activities