HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone we hope that this COVID-19 will end soon but for the meantime we still need to stay at home and play ATK Challenger. God bless to all of us.

Thank you,
IGN: Ravin
Server: 280

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!
VINAR VINAR
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year, GM_Heok! Thank you to the wonderful events you had given us these past few months. Have fun celebrating New year and we also having fun playing the game. More blessings to come to you and to the devs of Atk Challenger.

From Phcuties family
S284

Mei

Happy Lunar New Year!
EVIL BANANA❤
EVIL BANANA❤ EVIL BANANA❤
LV.7 Dream Chaser 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year

GM_Heok!

My heartfelt and best wishes are with you, Atk Challenger, and your loving family throughout this Lunar New Year and always. Wishing you have all the joy and prosperity in this new year.

SolRaC31
S284

Happy Lunar New Year
SolRaC31
SolRaC31 SolRaC31
LV.10 Shotcaller 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year!

To: Gm_Heok!

I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness, and success in the upcoming year. I wish you luck in the Year of the Ox. Happy New Year..

Ign:Jiagray
Server:288

Happy Lunar New Year!
Jiag®ayGanda
Jiag®ayGanda Jiag®ayGanda
LV.13 Assassin 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year GM_Heok

Advance happy lunar new year to you and your love ones GM_Heok
Hoping you and your loveones to have a good health and more blessings to you GM_Heok
Stay safe GODBLESS 😚😚😚

Server: 298
Ign: EnnaiZ

#ATKChallenger
#AgeOfHegemony #ChaplinGame

Happy Lunar New Year GM_Heok
Maan S308.........
Maan S308......... Maan S308.........
LV.13 Chief 3mo

NEW YEAR. server: 296 service G89,, ign: xSouL

Happy happy New Year to All my co-players and especially to GM Heok. 🥳🎉😘 We Appreciate your effort and time to us.. I hope that the game will improve more and it will last longer and more Lunar New Years to come..😁

NEW YEAR. server: 296 service G89,, ign: xSouL
Charlyn Cabrera Charlyn Cabrera
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR GM Heok!

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you, especially to the very hardworking and very wise GM Heok. I hope God bless you and your family, you will always be careful, I hope you can help more players who play ATK Challenger. I hope this Covid-19 disappears from the world, God bless us. I know he will not forsake us. thanks GM Heok, Godbless you! happy lunar new year! ❤️❤️❤️

IGN: MommyJorLOVE
SERVER 294 G87

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR GM Heok!
MommyJorLOVE
MommyJorLOVE MommyJorLOVE
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Lunar New Year

Have a blissful new year to everyone ! We are looking forward for the success of this game and more blessing and opportunity to come 🥰😍😇

Ign : DoomsDay
S296/G89

Lunar New Year
S296 ✓ DoomsDay
S296 ✓ DoomsDay S296 ✓ DoomsDay
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Lunar New Year

Hello GM_Heok , i just want to say Happy Lunar New Year to you and to all players of this game , and thank you for hard working for this game that make smile and enjoyable moment to all players .. wish you good health for this year , this game help to me not to go outside the house and look now im safe and enjoying this game . Hahah
Thanks again and take care not only to you but to all players and peoples that supporting this game . Goodluck and have a healthy new year ..

Work hard , Play hard .

Lunar New Year
NO NAME NO NAME
3mo

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!

Have a great new year everyone! especially to GM_Heok

R3kT
292 G85

#StaySafe!

#LunarNewYearEvent

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!
R3kT
R3kT R3kT
LV.8 Dream Chaser 3mo

Lunar new year

S 294
Ign ᴛᴏxɪᴄɢɪʀʟ

Happy happy new year to all my especially to
GM Heok
This is wonderful online game
Happy gaming

Lunar new year
ᴛᴏxɪᴄɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏxɪᴄɢɪʀʟ
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone and GM_Heok💜❤

행복한 새해와 건강을 기원합니다❤

IGN: ɳεҡσ : SERVER: 294

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone and GM_Heok💜❤
Amy~
Amy~ Amy~
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

More events and more rewardsssss..and more codesssss

More events and more rewardsssss..and more codesssss
gamer628965282
gamer628965282 gamer628965282
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

S298 Name;LOVE

Best day happy lunar GM_heok and happy new and good health always wish game can extend long and wish to be good player thank you so much..

S298 Name;LOVE
Princess21
Princess21 Princess21
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

Lunar New Year. Ign : Wangbu Server : 293 G86

Happy new year Especially to Gm Heok 💓 and all to ATK PLAYERS! Enjoy and have fun to game!
More fun more blessinga more code! 😁
More Players More Power to Game 🍾

Lunar New Year. Ign : Wangbu Server : 293 G86
Wangbu
Wangbu Wangbu
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

LUNAR NEW YEAR

Happy Celebrating Lunar new Year GM_HEOK MAY GOD BLESS YOU❤️

LUNAR NEW YEAR
GRAY>>LarongPogi
GRAY>>LarongPogi GRAY>>LarongPogi
LV.11 Chief 3mo

LUNAR NEW YEAR! IGN: MrH SERVER 277

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR GM_HEOK🎊🎉. Let's celebrate this year together along with the atk challenger family! Another big day ahead for all of us. I hope this game community will last forever. 💯💖

LUNAR NEW YEAR! IGN: MrH SERVER 277
S277: MrH
S277: MrH S277: MrH
LV.8 Champion 3mo

Happy New year Ign:Yangguo Srvr 259 G88

Good afternoon to All of us and specially to GM HEOK WE APPRICIATE YOUR EFFORT ITS HARD TO GATHER ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPANT POST SO THAT WE CAN COMPETE OTHERS IN FAIR BUT ENJOYABLE WAY WE WISH YOU MORE LUCK !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! STAY THE SAME DONT GIVE UP ON US THANK YOU VERY MUCH
MWAH MWAH TSUP TSUP 😁😁😁

Happy New year Ign:Yangguo Srvr 259 G88
JoKeR 17
JoKeR 17 JoKeR 17
LV.11 Chief 3mo

Happy lunar new year

Hi Gm_Heok Happy lunar new year. I hope that good fortune follows you wherever you go.

May Longevity, wealth, health, virtue, and a natural death- the five blessings come to you. Wishing a Happy Chinese new year from my family to yours.

-Koalagron

Happy lunar new year
Koalagron
Koalagron Koalagron
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR ILOVE YOU🥰❤️❤️GOD BLESS

how are you GM heok happy lunar new year thank you so much for the effort and great work I did in the game that atk challenger thank you GM heok❤️❤️

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR ILOVE YOU🥰❤️❤️GOD BLESS
Xpot S279!!!
Xpot S279!!! Xpot S279!!!
LV.19 Assassin 3mo

Happy new year GM_Heok

IGN: AubreySo
Server: 296

Happy new year GM_Heok
ⓨⓊⓇⒾ ⓨⓊⓇⒾ
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Lunar New year

Happy New Year Gm Heok 😁
S296/G89

Lunar New year
S296 ✓ DoomsDay
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Happy lunar year event

Service 294 G87
IGN: Dracule

Happy lunar year event
Happy lunar year event
.... ....
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR IGN:Pakiss32 Server:283GT76

Happy lunar new year GM_Heok❤️Thank you for a good game like ATK Challenger❤️I have nothing to say about super nice and events and so on.and most of all your kindness to players like us filipinos .So thank you so much GM_Heok❤️More bleesings to come & achieve & god blessed GM_Heok😘Again nad Again GM_Heok..Happy happy lunar new year🎉🎉Just celebrate and enjoy the day GM_Heok❤️❤️😘😘

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR IGN:Pakiss32 Server:283GT76
283>>Pakiss22 283>>Pakiss22
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

NEW YEAR GREETING & WORD OF BLESSING

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR GM HEOK!! YOU DID A GREAT WORK MAINTAINING THE GAME! KEEP IT UP GM_Heok, STAY SAFE ALWAYS!! I sincerely wish you all the best in life, goodluck and fighting!! Enjoy GM_Heok😊😊

Server 292
Service G85
IGN Damon

NEW YEAR GREETING & WORD OF BLESSING
s292 Damon
s292 Damon s292 Damon
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy Celebrating Lunar new Year GM_HEOK MAY GOD BLESS YOU❤️

Server:286 G79
Ign:Vince

Happy Lunar New Year
Vince 286G79
Vince 286G79 Vince 286G79
LV.11 Assassin 3mo

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR EVERYONE 💕

Happy Lunar New Year everyone, May this new year bring everyone new opportunities to your way, to explore every joy of life and especially to GM_Heok! for working hard giving us a wonderful game to play.

Ign: StantonDAVID
Server:292

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR EVERYONE 💕
REN REN
REN REN REN REN
LV.7 Jumpmaster 3mo

New year greeting and word of blessings.

Hi GM_Heok! Happy lunar new year to you and all the people behind this wonderful game. I would like to commend you all for this spectacular RPG game. Of all f2p games ive encountered most are click bait but this game proved that wrong. Also thank you for the great service to satisfy consumers and players. More POWER!!! and Godbless you all.

New year greeting and word of blessings.
gamer185948946
gamer185948946 gamer185948946
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Lunar New year

Good Day to you GM_Heok! May this game be more successful as you are in life , may your Lunar New Year be filled with blessings and prosperity , Thankyou and Kudos to you ♥️

Lunar New year
Klyde Daryl Klyde Daryl
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year

To: Gm_Heok i wish you happiness and good health and i hope this game will be more interesting keep up the good work to all ATK Game Managers and may the god bless you all

Happy Lunar New Year
Đřäń
Đřäń Đřäń
LV.7 Super Star 3mo

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR IGN:Kiriminchi server:276

Happy Lunar New Year, Gm_Heok!
Thank you to the Wonderful Events Specially The Coupons 🤩😍 you had given us and wishing your Felicity of the Whole Family,
May Happiness and Prosperous Year.

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR IGN:Kiriminchi server:276
S:276 IGN:Kiriminchi
S:276 IGN:Kiriminchi S:276 IGN:Kiriminchi
LV.9 Nomad 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Greetings GM_Heok~! May your business grow and expand every day. I hope, the journey ahead gives you more success in your life. Wish you and your team the very best for the Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year!!
hirayaaaa
hirayaaaa hirayaaaa
LV.15 Monster 3mo

Happy new year🎇🎇🎇 IGN: AinZ Server: S287

Happy new year GM Heok!!! I hope u have a safe and blissful new year. Will you be blessed and all the people around you that supports you always. Be careful also since it's still pandemic. God bless!!! 😇😇😇

Happy new year🎇🎇🎇 IGN: AinZ Server: S287
LeeYohw
LeeYohw LeeYohw
LV.6 Nomad 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Happy New Year! Wishing for good health and better wealth for each and everyone. Always welcome the new morning with a new spirit, a smile on your face, love in your heart, and good thoughts in your mind. May this year be one of the best year for devs and gmS ,and wishing for a better progress and development on the game.

Sincerly Yours,
IGN : Seth
Server 292 G85

Happy Lunar New Year!!!
Seth2019
Seth2019 Seth2019
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and More Blessing especially to GM_Heok
Thank you for this wonderful Online Game with a lot of Event (Reward)

Server:286
Char Name: LinkenSphere

Happy New Year
Ransie
Ransie Ransie
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy Lunar New Year GM Heok and all of the staff. Thank you for all the hard work for everyone, We hope you and everyone have a safe and bless life. I hope this virus covid 19 will disappear and we can back to our normal life. Once again HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS US, MORE PLAYERS TO COME

Server: 295 G88
IGN: bri

Happy Lunar New Year
Brii
Brii Brii
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Happy lunar new year to all ❤ ❤ ❤

Happy lunar new year GM_Heok thank you for wonderful world in atk challenger age of hegemony and thank you for beautiful events god bless and always take care GM_Heok and all the players of ATK wish that someday our world will back to normal and all of us WE CAN OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM JUST PRAY

ign: sandara
Server: 283

Happy lunar new year to all ❤ ❤ ❤
Krizia Mae Frias Krizia Mae Frias
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Greetings to all especially to GM_Heok!

Advance Happy New Year.. Hope that all of us will be safe and have a good health!

We the players are greatful bcoz this game existed or created by your group.. This game help us to forget all the stressful problems or the pandemic that we faced this time.. We wish you all the best and more blessings😊😊😊.

Server : 288

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
RyJu
RyJu RyJu
LV.3 Lurker 3mo

Happy lunar new year everyone i wish everyone a good health and prosperity ❤️❤️

Happy lunar new year everyone i wish everyone a good health and prosperity ❤️❤️
YUNO GD YUNO GD
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

Happy chinese new year♥️♥️

Happy chinese new year GM Heok we love you and also this game we love playing it over and over. It's my habit now.😌😌

IGN: °Sēphānnīē°™
Server: 284

Happy chinese new year♥️♥️
°Sēphānnīē°™
°Sēphānnīē°™ °Sēphānnīē°™
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Server297 Name;HELLO

Good day sir and happy new year..I wish this game go longer..I be a good always GM ..Im very happy to play this so much wish go lasting...

Server297 Name;HELLO
BabyJen
BabyJen BabyJen
LV.7 Nomad 3mo

KONG HEI FAT CHOI!

Hi there GM_Heok! Happy Lunar New year to you and your family, keep doing great everyday in your life and in game! Wishing you all the best and fullfill your flaws! ✌️

Kudos to this game and family!

IGN: Dzoy
SERVER: S292 G85

KONG HEI FAT CHOI!
KONG HEI FAT CHOI!
Zoy D Felipe
Zoy D Felipe Zoy D Felipe
LV.4 Assassin 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year to all Players

especially to GM_Heok

Happy Lunar New Year to all Players
WindsorBLAINE
WindsorBLAINE WindsorBLAINE
LV.11 Chief 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year :)

Hi GM_Heok! Happy Lunar New Year To You And To Your Family Have Nice Day And To All People Behind This Awesome Game . Please Continue Spreading Love To Everyone And Good Vibes! More Power Everyone!

Happy Lunar New Year :)
ㄴ무ㅐㄱ
ㄴ무ㅐㄱ ㄴ무ㅐㄱ
LV.15 Champion 3mo

Happy Lunar New Year!

It's funny coz my current name is a delicacy eaten every new year in my country(called in another name in other countries)...
Anyways, Happy lunar new year to everyone, especially to GM_Heok who we owe for giving us a game to play. So let us hope GM_Heok will have a prosperous year again this year.

-Tikoy (server 295)

Happy Lunar New Year!
Tikoyyy
Tikoyyy Tikoyyy
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

New year greeting and word of blessing

HI GM_HEOK!!HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to you and all the people who create this fabulous game....i hope that many woderful events will come,good day to all of you god bless....

New year greeting and word of blessing
Maricel Castro
Maricel Castro Maricel Castro
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

New Year Greeting and Word of blessings

Hi GM_Heok! Happy Lunar Year to you and to all the people behind this awesome game. Thank You for making us because of this game <3 it brings Goodvibes to us. GodBless You All and Always be safe ♥️🤗

IGN: DickHead
Server 284 G77

New Year Greeting and Word of blessings
DickHead
DickHead DickHead
LV.6 Nomad 3mo

Lunar New year

happy Happy LUNAR year Gm Heok! Thanks for being a good GM 😁

S296/G89

Lunar New year
S296 ✓ DoomsDay
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

New Year Greeting and word of Blessings

Hi GM Heok! Happy Lunar New Year to you and to all in this lovely community, Godbless us all and have a good day.

-Levi

New Year Greeting and word of Blessings
LeviS290
LeviS290 LeviS290
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Happy lunar new year

Happy lunar new year
Server 284
Ign ken

Happy lunar new year
Ken.....
Ken..... Ken.....