choko™ LV.21 Elite Four
Jan 30, 2021, 01:38 PM 173 read

Event not Synced?

Know-how S1, END

Good day players! choko here for another 'how–to'. Today, I will teach you guys how to sync your phone with the game's daily event, since lots of you are still confused about the server's time and your own country's time. Here are the list of daily events that you can join and be rewarded daily.

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 2

Though the server's time is UTC+9, we need yo adjust and folloe their schedule. I am from Philippines for which is GMT+8, so what I'll do is to change my phone's time from GMT+8(Manila) to UTC+9(Korea) for me to be notified and be updated real time with the events. Step 1. go to your phone's setting and look for the 'Date and Time' settings.

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 4

Step 2. exhibit 1. you need to turn off the automatic date and time first. exhibit 2. you also need to turn off the automatic time zone to change your phone's time zone. Exhibit 3. As you can see here that my time zone has been changed already, but you need to tap it if its still in manila time (Philippines).

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 6

Step 4. after tapping the 'select time zone' you will be redirected to a region setting for which you can choose the country or time zone that you want. Select Korea/South Korea since theyre using UTC+9

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 8

After changing the Date and Time settings, I can assure you that you will be notified real time with the in–game daily events. Hope this guide answers his question ("Why I cant join the event?")😂

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 10

Love and Respect, choko🍫

ATK CHALLENGER: Know-how S1, END - Event not Synced? image 12

Comment 5

• Xpot S279!!! LV.19 Assassin Jan 30, 2021, 01:40 PM

god bless popps😁

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Jan 30, 2021, 01:52 PM

Likewise bro 👊

• imyours LV.12 Chief Feb 1, 2021, 06:17 AM

goodmorning guys

• Alberto LV.7 Nomad Feb 1, 2021, 07:34 AM

boss walang korea sakin ..