xRazor LV.13 Mobile
Jan 27, 2021, 02:20 AM 62 read

INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER

ATK Reporter S3, END

Hello everyone , Im back again for an amazing interview with a great buddy and PRINCE of our server !

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 2

Lets start !

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 4

I just start the convo with asking if he like the game, and i pretty like what he answered although it has some negative sides but its good 🙂 Lets continue our interview

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 6

I asked him what did he like most about the game and guest what he answered

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 8

Yeah its Treasure Hunting 😍 and i love it too . i get exciting what comes out the box 😁 Lets continue 🤫

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 10

after that i asked him what he thinks about the game staff's

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 12
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 13

Its kinda weird 🤭 but its not that bad 😁

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 15

Yeah i like game staff too 😁

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 17

after that , i asked him what are the errors he got on the game so far and not even hesitated to answer that he got no errors and thats good 😁 Lets continue 🤫

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 19

then i asked him if the game still need improvements

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 21

and i think that way too , specially on the boss refresh cooldown and some connection problems with the server but overall its awesome 😍😁 Lets continue 🤫

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 23

Then i asked him if hes having fun on the game

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 25

Yeah i think of it that way too GM please give coupon more often 😁😍 Lets continue 🤫

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 27

That sounds awesome , Great achievement on ATK staff 🤫😁😍 Lets continue 🤫

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 29

After that i asked him if he will rate thegame from 1 to 100 what will he give Lets find out 😁

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 31

And Boooom ! We got a perfect score 😍😁 and saying best game ! Thanks buddy 😁 i also think that way 😍 i love this game and community too 😍

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 33

Pretty cool right 😁

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S3, END - INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCE ON SERVER image 35

Thanks for the good Interview buddy 🙂😍 And thats all for today 😍😁 Ill be back again next time 😁     xRazor ATK REPORTER

Comment 0

Home