KingAnos LV.5 Lurker
Dec 14, 2020, 11:48 AM 172 read

×INTERVIEW× With some of our ATK Warriors

ATK Reporter S2, END

Happy monday everyone! Hope you guys had a nice weekend! 😊 KingAnos here from s231, and I'm about to share to y'all the insights of some of our players about the game. Disclaimer: I've narrowed down all the comments and suggestions and decided to exclude other responses that are just the same with the feedbacks of these 3 players we're going to feature on this article. 1. "Cheerful" - as he calls himself, Our Patriarch in the family, rank #1 in our server.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 2

You know, I like this guy so much 😉 Q1: How to be number 1?

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 4

Pretty straight forward, he's a spender himself and there's nothing wrong about it. He loves the game and supports the game. And yeah, He's got level 13 Immortals cool aye? Q2: How can we improve the game?

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 6
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 7

2. Slayer of S232

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 9

Some players have raised the same thing, and I myself look forward to q solution, if possible. 3. choko of S246

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - ×INTERVIEW×  With some of our ATK Warriors image 11

It used to happen before but I think it has already been fixed with last update cause I do not experience this anymore. And that sums up our interview! We'll wait for the response of our GM's and Dev's. Thank you everyone for the love and support to the game. Take it easy and enjoy the game, see you next time! 😉 /KingAnos S231

Comment 4

• GUNLOCk LV.7 Nomad Dec 15, 2020, 02:43 PM

baol mumuu

• GUNLOCk LV.7 Nomad Dec 15, 2020, 02:44 PM

mumuu king

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Dec 17, 2020, 02:24 AM

sayang wala pa kong sama ng loob sa rewards that time 😂

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Dec 17, 2020, 02:24 AM

Thanks for the interview man 👌

Home