choko™ LV.21 Elite Four
Dec 2, 2020, 06:43 PM 311 read

Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂

ATK Reporter S2, END

Good day Gamers! Reporter choko here, reporting for my 2nd week's content. Today I will open 10 ticket box and I will show you all the items under my exchange list. 🤙 *You can find and buy this limited time Ticket box in mall which will provide you random tickets up to x1, x3 and x5.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 2
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 3

Shoutout to our very own (GM ATK) who made my content possible and to the whole ATK Challenger team. Lets start and skip to opening the boxes since my phone can't support screen recordings. 😅 With the picture below, I am now done opening the 10 Ticket Boxes and I got x18 tickets, which we will exchange for awesome event items. 😍

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 5

This time we will exchange the tickets to shopping bags, for which 1 ticket is equivalent to 5 blue shopping bags.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 7

The picture below shows that I got 90 shopping bags + the 10 bags that I farm/d for 2days. 🙂

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 9

Also, we will be needing designer bags for much awesome items which is "Game Tittles". "Designer bag" ia equivalent to 3 "Shopping bags" and 2 "Suit stones".

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 11

This time I am planning to get 2 Game title which is "Love and Respect" and "Animal Kingdom". "Love and Respect" = 13 Shopping Bags and 7 Designer Shopping bags. "Animal Kingdom" = 13 Shopping bags and 7 Designer bags.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 13
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 14

I also got the x30 beach swimwear shards and x30 Abyss Whale shards. x30 Beach swimwear shards = 12 shopping bags x30 Abyss Whale shards = 12 shopping bags

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 16
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 17

So I got a total of 2 Game Tittles, 1 Fashion and 1 ride fashion for 10 ticket boxes and I still have 11 shopping bags to spend, pretty awesome, right!? 😎

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 19
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 20
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 21
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 22

There are more awesome items to exhange in the event, though I am almost out of materials.😅 Happy Holidays Gamers, see you next week!! Love and Respect, choko

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Opening 10 ticket boxes (Mall item) with Reporter choko 🤞😂 image 24

Comment 8

• PAMINTA ✌ LV.6 Nomad Dec 2, 2020, 07:46 PM

❤️

• Lexious LV.11 Insomniac Dec 2, 2020, 10:28 PM

Awee sana ganyan ka abunda ❤️

• 【Hermes】 LV.11 Insomniac Dec 2, 2020, 11:11 PM

600k dagdag sa cp sana all

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Dec 3, 2020, 02:38 AM

800K including the Abyss whale and beach swimwear 👌

• Juan Miguel Esperanz LV.15 Bloodhound Main Dec 2, 2020, 11:12 PM

very informative

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Dec 3, 2020, 12:39 AM