choko™ LV.21 Elite Four
Nov 26, 2020, 05:25 PM 389 read

Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement)

ATK Reporter S2, END

Good day Lords! Reporter choko here, and I am here to share one of the few keys to get awesome damage within the game. I have picked the "Suit Enhancement" for my 1st weekly report as a Season2 ATK Reporter, since it will greatly boost your attack damage in the game. Materials needed: "Suit Stone" "Suit Enhancement Stone"

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 2

*Shout Out* to our GM ATK, who made this possible by providing me the materials needed for my walkthrough. 🤙 Now lets start!! Step 1. Find and tap the "equipment" icon and tap "suit" icon above the submenu.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 4

Step 2. For step 2, I have decided to get the 6 bonus attributes that you can get by forging 6 equipment slots. (By the way I am already on Stage 4, so you will be needing 40 "Suit Stone" to activate each slot.) * If you will notice, I already activated the 2 attribute bonus on the left side by forging two slots, which is HP +37,800.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 6

On this picture, I am now done forging all the 6 equipment slots and 6 bonus attributes has been activated as well.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 8

. Now since Stage 4 forging has been completed it is time to "strengthen" all the equipments that we have forged. For "Strengten" part we will be needing: 40pcs Suit Stone 40pcs Suit Enhancement Stone That would be per slot, so we can get all 6 bonus attributes.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 10

On this picture below, you will see that I already strenghten all the equipments and bonuses has been activated.

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 12

Thats a total of 113,400 Attack damage added on your stats + the other bonus stats including the 5,400 attack damage by getting the "forging" bonus stats. 😎 The picture below will show you the attack damage difference before and after getting the stage 4 suit enhancement. Before:

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 14

After:

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 16

I hope this guide will help your journey to get cool attack damage in the game. Stay tuned for more "Damager's guide" that I will post weekly. See you next week! Happy gaming! -choko

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S2, END - Damager's guide by choko (Suit Enhancement) image 18

Comment 7

• ^Love^ LV.19 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 05:37 PM

Choko™ Works Good. The Best Guides in ATK. I think I should Advertise your guides. Everyone will Love It 💕💕💕

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Nov 26, 2020, 05:51 PM

Feel free to do it Love, thank you! hope you guys there are all doing well.

• ^Love^ LV.19 Rare Candy Nov 26, 2020, 06:01 PM

Done ✌🏻

• °wise°™ LV.17 Insomniac Nov 30, 2020, 06:08 AM

up

• iyotninam LV.9 Nomad Nov 26, 2020, 05:30 PM

useless we know already we want codes bro

• Archiem LV.13 Good Leader Nov 27, 2020, 03:21 PM

codes are already posted on the fb group

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Nov 30, 2020, 11:33 PM

hnd ata marunong mag fb yan e 😂😂

Home