Death LV.21 Monster
Nov 13, 2020, 12:57 PM 197 read

ATK Reporter - Signing out on first season!

ATK Reporter S1, END
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - ATK Reporter - Signing out on first season! image 1

Heya! Its me! Your friendly neighbor and the very first ATK reporter to end the very first season, Plague doctor here!   I just want to write a last note before leaving the first season board and apply for season 2 for good!   Posting a substantial amount of content on our little community has been one of the most enjoyable part of playing ATK. Experiencing the methods of grinding first hand, and transform them into thoughts then into tips and tricks have been worthwhile!   And the fact that I was getting a fair amount of DMs asking for farming and grinding tips (and also, coupon list of course!) is a personal proof that everything that's being posted on ATK Reporter board is being read and practiced in-game!   And to top all that, the GMs have been very supportive of my article pitches, they helped with the needed resources, and also have been extraordinarily generous!   Now these all might sound like a farewell. No no, these are words of encouragement!   The second season has been announced, and I want you to join me and apply for it!   Share your in-game ideas, write your thoughts, and enjoy playing!   See you on the second season of ATK reporter, future aspirant!   Hey doo!  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - ATK Reporter - Signing out on first season! image 3

Comment 2

• GM ATK LV.24 GameManager Nov 13, 2020, 02:43 PM

You've done so much for the community! We always thank you for your hardwork!!!

• Death LV.21 Monster Nov 13, 2020, 08:54 PM

Thank you GM!

Home