Death LV.21 Monster
Nov 3, 2020, 08:56 AM 95 read

FYI Tuesdays | Accessory shards and Quench stones!

ATK Reporter S1, END
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - FYI Tuesdays | Accessory shards and Quench stones! image 1

Heya! Your friendly neighbor, Plague doctor here. Just passing through with a quick info about certain items on our D.Soul exchange! (In-game mall).   Did you know that upon reaching level 440, you will open the equipment feature "Accessories"?  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - FYI Tuesdays | Accessory shards and Quench stones! image 3

The items that can be put on your accessory set cannot be gained from boss drops, PVP drops nor mob drops! You could only craft this (free of ingots) by buying a total of 100 pieces of Accessory shards!  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - FYI Tuesdays | Accessory shards and Quench stones! image 5

As you can see on the picture above, you can only buy 20 shards per day. So I suggest while you still haven't reached 440, invest on those shards and buy 20 pieces of it per day right now!   You can gain D.souls by completing Demons invasion quests!   You'll also notice that even though I only have one accessory at the moment, it already gave me almost 50k battle power! I'm excited what would happen once I completed the set!   What are you waiting for? Do your daily quest now!  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - FYI Tuesdays | Accessory shards and Quench stones! image 7

Comment 0

Home